IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take one. I hope it's not too late.

You can order one from Dale Wick, but I'm warning you that he still didn't get the final version because I'm still trying to improve this version a little so you guys can have the best gaming experience possible for this game.

I'm taking this opportunity to tell you guys that I'm gonna ship the pre-released cartridges hopefully next week, maybe the week after. This delay regards a printing issue for manuals and posters. And just to be sure... does everyone gave me their shipping information? is your address from paypal account accurate? I saw one private message in here giving me an address, so I'm worrying about that possibility to send to a no-more valid address, and if it happens because of the confusion, I'm sorry.

Last thing I want to mention about Flora is that, like the ending suggests, Gabriela and I are planning to make a second Flora game. We are actively brainstorming on what Flora 2 could be and we hope to make it as good if not better than Flora and the Ghost Mirror. I can't give you any information about it since it's still too early.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious about how developement changes are going for final release?

Also for the people that won the original black cart game in the contest are those being mailed out soon or are they waiting on your game changes as well?

In the final version, the game itself isn't changed... only things around the game has changed like a menu screen to select the difficulty and the voices changed too. So if you had difficulties to beat the demo rom file I gave here, you might be able to beat the final version in easy mode.

• How bout harder mode or looping back at harder level post boss?

Final version is easier/harder than the pre-released version depending on the difficulty you decide in the options. Looping back at harder levels post boss... that's good for trying to beat a high-score but this game doesn't have a score system. Sadly, I couldn't find a score system that works with the fact that we can stay on the first level almost forever. An idea, if you really want to challenge yourself with this game, try to beat it in less time as possible.

After a few days of thinking about the last messages, I've decided to edit a little more the final version as the last modification I'm doing of it so the game should be ready for next month in cartridge.

As for the pre-released versions, shipping the first carts next week, so don't worry if you didn't get any cartridge yet... it's normal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally played the demo version of this game. This game is really fun to play. The sound samples sounds excellent on the Colecovision. Its loud and crystal clear. The music and sound effects are terrific.

Now I'm a bit more concern about Daniel than this game. I'm praying that he's alright.

At least we have the demo rom file to play with thanks to Daniel's generosity until an official release is eventually made... if ever. Here's hoping that everything is alright and this holds true for HardHat as well.

Speaking of that I haven't heard anything from HardHat either :sad: , and I just looked and he hasn't been on since January :o . I agree I hope everything is ok |:)

Speaking of that I haven't heard anything from HardHat either :sad: , and I just looked and he hasn't been on since January :o . I agree I hope everything is ok |:)

Hardhat is alive and well folks. He is just busy doing whatever he does normally and also getting ready for ADAMCON 25 in Kingston, Ontario. I emailed back and forth with him Wed night about the convention.