IGNORED

Odyssey2 Videopac

Koanex

Dear Sirs!

i am searching for different videopac /odyssey 2 games?

maybe you can help me.

Here is the list what is missing

only complete games!!

1+,8+,11+,22+,48+,50+,53+,54+,56+,57+,58+,59+,60+,62+,63+,64+,

CSC Verkehrspiele 1,

CSC Verkehrspiele 2,

Computer Modul C7420 nur mit OVP

Parker games:

Super Cobra

Popeye

Tutankham

Imagic Games:

Demon Attack

Pinball

Lord of the Dungenon

Multicarts:

56 in 1

57 in 1

59 in 1

61 in 1

72 in 1

128 in 1

205 in 1

Calculator

Kill the attacking aliens (KTAA)

Mr. Roboto!

Planet Lander!

Pong for Videopac and Odyssey2

Puzzle Piece Panic!

Night Fighter

Power Lords

the voice modul complete?

g7200 complete

Prototypes and so on

please offer me all games you have, never mind which console.

everdrives, and so on.

many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

via the official site: http://www.packratvg.com/

"Packrat Video Games is under new ownership as of November 1, 2012. Longtime Odyssey 2 devotee David Flemming will be taking the helm from Jarett Waite, and will continue to move Packrat forward with new games in 2013, for both the Odyssey2 and Atari 2600, along with other surprises. Stay tuned!

During production transition in December and January, ordering of products is being put on hold. If you have questions or concerns, please click here to reach customer service.

Note: Ordering of games will temporarily shutdown on December 15th for the holidays and the production changeover (Odyssey2 games by then, Atari 2600 games already shut down). If you want to buy games for the holidays, the 15th is fast approaching! The ordering system is expected to start up again in January 2013!"

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I know Packrat Games, but he is not interested in international shipping.

Who will be the new owner?

Can you give me info, when the owner change have been done.

many thanks.

Geri

I'm the new Packrat owner, but the transition of game production is still in the works (I cannot sell games yet at this time - probably won't till Late January or February 2013 - due to PCB issues being worked on at this time).

The prior owner did international shipping, and so will I. I think Jarett had an issue in that you were looking for discounts on the games and/or shipping.

So the question I would have is, what would you want. Is this for personal use, or resale (I remember you asking Jarett for games to resell on your own Web site and/or for friends - I have a copy of his email - so I have this as fact as I know it). I'm willing to see what can be done, but I honestly won't do much as far as resale orders, except for certain folks (and that remains to be determined as I take over Packrat more fully in 2013). And discounts are not normally done, as this is homebrew stuff, and there is not a ton of money to be made in the first place. This is honestly more for the love of the hobby.

PM me or use the customer service link on the Packrat Website if you want to chat more about this please (I now get the emails - not Jarett). Thanks.

-David