IGNORED

Wanted: Nes Games

eightbit

Which NES games you ask? Well, any really. The one system that made a big influence on me during the 80's was the NES, and ironically enough it is the one system I never collected for. Now, with all of my collections gone (some sold, some lost to Irene last year) I am finally somewhat back on my feet and scored a NES system and a few titles. Now, I'd like to get some more. I am looking for classics I used to play as a kid like Breakthru, Kid Icarus, Castlevania, Rygar, Karnov...the list goes on. I am a stickler about labels and always have been, so I would not want any games with peeling or ripped labels. And obviously, they would need to work.

If you have a few, or a lot, PM me and maybe we can work something out monetarily or perhaps I still have something to trade you. If you are looking for a payment, please email with what you have and the amount you are looking for. I am not rich by any sense of the word, so I am not looking for $1000 collections here ;) Just some (or a few dozen) cool fun games to play and willing to pay a respectable and fair amount for them. I *refuse* to buy anything from ebay, regardless of the deal, which is why I am coming here with the request. The thought alone that I have acquired a fair collection outside of that monolith is important to me.

So, yes, any selection you have, large or small, pm with the list, conditions and what you are looking for. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...