IGNORED

Anybody else seeing this?

Nukey Shay

Threads are not being bumped up on the page after being replied to...in fact, the replies are not being shown updated at all (?)

For example, this thread currently shows 2 replies after refreshing the off-topic forum...but contains many more than that. Looks like it might be affecting a few other threads as well.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20641

Nope...just in the past hour or so. The screen displays a dialogue that says GENERAL ERROR and has "Couldn't get mail server response codes" in the window. When I go back into the thread, it's double posted.

Strange thing about that last post (in the above thread) you made MacGurl...it showed an edit when it was last in the thread (?)

My cable modem connection is choking up trying to send private messages tonight, haven't posted yet, so I'll tell you if I get a freaky response now.

The pm's I sent seem to be going through (not sure yet) but I get a 'General error' can not receive server codes'?

I am getting the problem also when I send PMs, which result in notification emails being sent. I can post to this thread without problems since no one is probably "watching" it (which causes an email to get sent when there are new posts). I will probably take the forums down shortly while I investigate the problem.

..Al