IGNORED

Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) CIB

Metal Ghost

First off, thanks for the help guys.

LX.NET - yea, I was really looking for an NTSC version, but thanks again.

moycon - I had actually seen that auction and was really intrigued. I didn't pop on it though because of my standing ebay rule: not to buy anything from stock photos. At that price it was really tempting too.

On a whim I actually went to my local game store last night (Micro Play) and found/picked up a copy for $9.99. Now, while the discs appear to be in good shape, the case itself is completely junked up. Really I normally never would've purchased a game with a case in this condition, except that I happened to have credit there, so from a cash flow position the game was free. I kind of told myself that given this, I could make an exception and that I could always find a new case later on.

Of course after I bought it it occurred to me that the game is on 4 discs and is in a special case. Argh! :)

So, does anyone happen to have 'an in' on getting a 4-disc Xbox 360 case? I'm thinking that there were at least a couple more titles that had 4 discs (?).

Just a quick update: never thought I'd find a place that sells these on-line, but ran across Bree Software. They sell replacement Xbox 360 cases (not too out of the ordinary), including ones for 2 and 3 disc games. Lost Odyssey, while a 4 disc game, came in a 3 disc case (at least mine did). Assuming that my used copy wasn't already in a replacement case I'm thinking that this was done simply because it's the only 4 disc 360 game that I'm aware of and that they didn't want to design and produce a new case for only one game.

So regardless it will replace the very beat up one that it's in right now. Just wanted to put the link out there in case anyone else is looking for a replacement 2 or 3 disc Xbox 360 game case: http://shop.bresoftware.com/Xbox-360-Cases_c_33.html

I'm finding that the main reason I don't like buying used games is usually because of the beat-up condition of their game cases (or non-existent for a lot of cartridge games). But with resources like this along with universal game cases in conjunction with thecoverproject.net, it's a great way to take advantage of the lower cost of a lot of used games, 'save' alot of games that may otherwise get more and more beat up, and yet still keep me happy about putting it on my bookshelf. Just my 2 cents!