IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Thanks SH3 :thumbsup:

anotherworld -at- jagware -dot- org is an email adress directly redirected to SebRmv (Who made the portage) and the RGC team. You can write in english, that's not a problem be sure :)

This email adress has been created because the RGC team has changed several times of email adress and when we tried to contact them, you got an non delivery error.

That's why this email adress exist even if the RGC team change their email adress, Seb got a copy of the email so nobody will be forgot.

• Like 3

I am looking to follow this up with an article on my site www.retrogamingmagazine.com but need a bit of information. Are they still taking orders for this or is it done? The reason I ask is because people are talking about having been on the list for 2 years and just now receiving their games while others say something about a 3rd run not happening.

Any help?

Hello,

The first run was delivered 2 years ago (december 2013) after people pre-ordered (and pre-paid) their game.

It was possible at that time to subscribe to a waiting list in case a second run is made.

Now is the time of the second run. You can of course still send an email if you are interested, but people who subscribed 2 years ago are served first (FIFO policy)

I don't think there will be a 3rd run. So if you are interested, it is the time to send an email, as it is probably your last chance to get your hands on the game at a reasonable price.

Cheers

Seb

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Recently got back into the Atari Jaguar, and with Another World / Out of this World being one of my favorites, I had to send an email and I hope I'm not too late to join in. If so, I'll probably still keep an eye out for anyone selling off a copy that doesn't ask for both my arms and legs. (Maybe legs.. can still play if I got my arms at least.)

• Like 1

At least he's starting the bidding at a good price. That's less than what it cost me with shipping.

On that note, #262 email received the other day, payment sent. Can't wait to get my copy!

Edited by Trooper Galactus
  • Like 1