IGNORED

WTB: Starblade Alpha or Galaxian 3 for PS1

ComputerSpaceFan

I've been interested in getting either of these on-rails shooters for a while but apparently they are a bit rare and therefore tend to be a bit pricey on eBay or at my usual local retro stores (if I can ever find them).

Anyone looking to sell either?

Starblade%20Alpha%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-00057%5D-front.jpg

ps-galaxian3.jpg

(but I'll be playing this on a North American PS3 so maybe not the PAL version of Galaxian? would that still work?)

Probably not much help, but there are a few Galaxian3 (NTSC-J) discs on eBay right now, a few even within $20-30 range. Additionally, there's a sealed one going for $26.90 BIN. That's not really all that high.

When I purchased mine a few years ago, sealed, it was closer to $40+shipping. So yeah, it seems to have dropped a bit in price. I'm not sure what you're considering 'pricey' though.

Probably not much help, but there are a few Galaxian3 (NTSC-J) discs on eBay right now, a few even within $20-30 range. Additionally, there's a sealed one going for $26.90 BIN. That's not really all that high.

When I purchased mine a few years ago, sealed, it was closer to $40+shipping. So yeah, it seems to have dropped a bit in price. I'm not sure what you're considering 'pricey' though.

Good to know, thanks ProperRogue. Will NTSC-J games play on my North American PS3? (unmodded)