IGNORED

WTB : Atari Jaguar Games

DaytonaUSA

No longer needing this. Forgot the thread was up. My bad, everyone :).

I'd like some new games for my new Atari Jaguar :). I'm not a uber collector for this system, so boxes and manual aren't terribly important to me. However, condition is. Cart only is fine, but I prefer if they're at least in good condition. My system is in mint shape, so I want good looking carts in it ;).

I have Power Drive Rally already, but anything else is game. I'm also interested in certain homebrew. So basically, if you have a cart you want to see, let me know what it is and how much you'd like, and I'll tell you yes or no thanks.

Also, I'm looking for AV or S-video cords. I'll probably just get some on ebay, but if anyone has a set here that are affordable, I'll take them.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

Dude, wtf, you yelled at me in this area too?

My response was this: "I'm not currently looking for Jag games right now, as I'm selling the system. And I haven't had legos in forever ;) . Sorry bud."

That isn't rude at all. What is wrong with you? I said nothing to warrant such a brash response, not just in my inbox but now in public.

And like I said in my PM, I just only decided to sell my Jaguar system. I forgot this thread was up. Yeeeesh...

Edited by DaytonaUSA