IGNORED

FS: Colecovision with games (including a homebrew)

Atari2008

Up for sale is my modest Colecovision collection which includes the following:

• Colecovision System. It's in full working condition with two controllers, original RF cable, heavily shielded coaxial cable (excellent image quality), adapter to connect the coaxial cable to the Colecovision, and US power supply. The one issue I experienced when I bought it were alternating wavy lines on my LCD TV. You may have better luck on a tube TV. However I was able to get around it by using a heavily shielded coaxial cable and a gold-plated adapter to connect it to the Colecovision. Perfect image! You'll get the coaxial cable and the adapter as well. Also, I noticed if you do press on the area of the Colecovision where the RCA cable connects it does mess up the image on the TV, but as long as you leave it alone, it works great. No issues with the power supply whatsoever, no garbled graphics. The Colecovision label on the bottom of the console is peeling off. Other than that it looks great cosmetically. One controller works great, the other seems to have a slight delay in responding when you try turning left, it might need cleaning. However it is usable.
  • Loose games: Frogger (label in okay condition, slightly dirty, also has sticker from the store on the back), Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle (label is beginning to wear out at edges, also has a sticker from the store on the back), Popeye (sticker is a little dirty and starting to come off on the edge, also has a sticker from the store on the front). All games are in full working condition.
  • Homebrew game: Girl's Garden! The cart is in excellent condition as is the instruction manual. Box is in great condition except the flap on the top inside has a few creases from opening and closing the box. I believe this game is now sold out.

I'm asking for $85 for everything above plus shipping. I accept PayPal. PM me if you're interested (and if you'd like a shipping quote).

post-17541-0-57212100-1357582761_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-38782500-1357582778_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-47946300-1357582795_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-45035900-1357582811_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-51299700-1357582826_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-97979800-1357582838_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-48979800-1357582858_thumb.jpg

post-17541-0-34227400-1357582882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atari2008

Shipping cost all depends on where the prospective purchaser lives. You should be able to send this out via USPS Parcel Post for no more than $15 with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance... shipping to the West Coast will be a little more.

The best thing to do is DON'T set a cost for shipping. You should package it all up so that you can provide the size and weight of the box as well as your zip code in this sales thread. Then anyone interested can check on USPS' website to see what shipping will cost. From there, add the shipping costs to the purchased items cost for a final price and everyone is happy.