IGNORED

TURBO FREEZER XL/XE 2011 Documentation

JAC!

First version of the chapter "Installation". The last 4 sections of it are yet to come.

This one was particularly hard for me to translate, so I'm really look forward to your feedback in correction!

I'll give it a read this evening. I had some notes on the previous document you posted, I will get those posted as well.

@rea6: You will receive a personal e-mail from head of the ABBUC (Wolfgang Burger) listing the parts you have actually ordered and the amount you have to pay (and the account of course). I got mine (e-mail) this week. Matthias and Wolfram are busy soldering the stuff together. They started with the German only because it makes no sense to ship it when documentation is not available. That's why I'm working hard to get it done this week.

• Like 2

Hi!

Here's the current WIP version of the English manual (the usage chapter is still missing, but otherwise all chapters are included):

http://www.horus.com...3-03-16-WIP.pdf

Please have a look at it and drop us a line if you find some errors or if something isn't quite clear to you.

BTW: really really thanks a lot to JAC for doing this huge amount of work!

so long,

Hias

• 2 weeks later...