IGNORED

Ridiculous Ebay Auction

Soooooo this guy has 2 untested Intellivisions and he has buy it now for 200 hundred dollars each. Both are untested and without accessories besides the controllers. So I started the dickering at 15 bucks. I mean, hey, it's untested and there's nothing with it. Oh, well, for and extra 32 dollars you can get a warranty.

He sends me back a counter offer for 200 dollars and says, "hey, thanks for the generous offer. have a great day"

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3104252356961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310425235696&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

[EDIT]

I emailed him that he was overpriced and he's being a complete jerk.

go look at my sold section wise one. i rather spend my spare time with my wife and kids

have a great evening

- basesurplus

Edited by yell0w_lantern

There is somebody on ebay trying to sell Congo Bongo. Untested, with a somewhat beat up box (purposely blurry photo). No instructions or overlays. And they even say there sounds like something is broken and rattling around in the cartidge. Not sure how crazy he is, but he is trying to get in the $100 range. Who knows, maybe it has that value for it components - but it made me laugh either way.

That's nothing!

Check out this one: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3210591039601?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321059103960&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$1500 for a sealed Space Armada, Bomb Squad and loose Intellivoice? Are they on crack?

Did you check out his other auctions? Wow ... just wow.

eBay Seller: rogerhayes19931?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

49 Atari cartridges - $350.00

7 Genisis (sp) games - $100.00

Madden football and Zoom sealed for Genesis (spelled it right that time!) - $1,500

What an IDIOT.

I wrote him to tell him that neither were 'rare' and what they were actually worth. Still haven't received a response...

So I got the following response from the $1500 Space Armada guy. His response was as follows: "That's good but don't ever message me to inform me how much of hater u are lol. And I believe that the voice synthesis module is very rare"

To which, I countered: "That's odd. If it's so rare, then why are there currently 67 active auctions with Intellivoice in the description? And why would one only have a high bid of $3.53? Clearly, they don't know what they have there"

Edited by bikeguychicago