IGNORED

WTT: Sega Saturn White Import Boxed For Sega Saturn US Model 1

DaytonaUSA

I have a white Sega Saturn import model, boxed, that I'd like to trade for a US black model 1 in mint condition. The white model has ZERO yellowing, and looks like it did when new, outside of a single stratch on the CD lid, which is very hard to see because the console is white.

I'd like to keep the cords, as it just adds to the weight, and both me and the other user could keep their respective cables for their systems.

The boxed white import is worth more than a loose US Model 1, so I'd probably want either cash in addition to it, or extra items in the trade. PM me if you have ideas or offers.

There's nothing wrong or anything with the white Saturn, it's just I miss the black one as that's what I grew up with. I know what I have is "rarer' and worth more, but I honestly want what I hold more dear to my heart.

If anyone is interested, give me a PM and we can talk it over. I'll post pictures later tonight after work.