IGNORED

What Wii U games are you playing?

Mendon

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing Batman: Arkham City and Zen Pinball 2. The latter is a free download that lets you sample 26 pinball tables. Then if you want to buy any of the tables, they're sold as DLC for $2.99 each or $9.99 for a 4-pack.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been doing a lot of gaming lately so I'm still working on Lego City (other than the frequent & lengthy loading times, its a complete BLAST) and Monster Hunter (the more I play, the more I come to the realization that this game requires a TON of playtime, especially if you want to hunt online in groups).

LarcenTyler: I finished Zombie U awhile back and really enjoyed it a lot. I don't believe I've played a game with this type of horror atmosphere since the first Resident Evil. Play it at night with the lights off and I guarentee you'll jump a time or two.

Ya know nintendoland is fun with lots of players well both my girls playing with me anyway.. by yourself its boring.. maybe they will add to it later.. I tell ya tho. will def get pikman 3 when it comes out..kids think its great!

I got the zombi u package with pro controller.. very expensive console for me but was bored and dont own a high def console..the new zelda will be awesome 2.. I think any gaming device over 200 seems like too much.. but wtf my s2 was over 500.00 new..

• 1 month later...

Finished the main story in Lego City... now I'm going back and trying to get 100% on all the levels (geesh, in looking back, I didn't get very many 100% marks on my first play through)

Also just started Need for Speed. Even though I've only spent about 30min with NFS, I must say that the game TOTALLY blows me away so far. EA did an incredible job on the Wii U version and its sad that its not selling at all.

It irked me how you didn't get all the classes until really far into the game on Lego City Undercover, I didn't want to have to do all that back-tracking to 100% the game (but then I never 100% lego video games). What a ride though. I freaking loved that game.

My 3DS and Etrian Odyssey has completely consumed me for two weeks now but if I ever get back to it, I've been playing Skylanders Giants on my Wii U. Holy crap is Skylanders fun. I need to buy a couple more figures though so I can have at least one of each class.

Anyone pick up Super Luigi U?

I'd really try it out but I'm waiting for the physical copy. From the video's I've seen, it really looks good. And it also looks difficult with every level only having 100sec to complete.

Also, anyone picking up Game & Wario on Sunday?

I've never been a fan of mini-games at all so I've never bought a Wario game. But this one has a couple interesting looking games. I don't know the names but one game has you playing a thief stealing fruit and other players have to try and guess which character you are. The other game is where you are playing video games in bed and have to avoid having your Mom catch you playing by pretending to sleep when she enters your bedroom.

I picked up Super Luigi U. I was going to wait out for the physical release, but I've been playing a lot of NSMB U these last few weeks, so I really wanted to try this out. Overall it's pretty good. It remixes every single stage, and definitely makes them harder. I haven't had too much of a problem though, only losing a few lives up to the halfway point of the game. Naturally, it will get a lot trickier if you are going for those medallions/big coins though.

Just played Game and Wario for the first time today. Playing with the gamepad isn't as easy as it sounds, with my jittery hands. It took me about an hour to beat the first two games. Arrow was hard, and so was the one where you snap pictures of suspects. I failed that game about 4 or 5 times before I caught all five suspects on film (with a minute left! I don't know how I managed to do that!) It's like a Where's Waldo? game only with five people instead of one and a 3 minute time limit! In Arrow, the object is to shoot arrows at Wario clones. It's hard.