IGNORED

The Collection

Keoma

Some of the pictures are old from when I was still married living at "The Condo" (dating back to 2009 through about early 2011) and a few are more recent from my time at Sunsa (current designation for where I live). My kids are HUGE into the Classic Gaming (I don't like the term "Retro Gaming") and wish they could have been in the 1980s when I was a kid growing up, and are always gaming with me, at home and on the go at various arcades.

Here are the pics...

post-35034-0-33593400-1360229809_thumb.png

post-35034-0-53982400-1360229845_thumb.png

post-35034-0-77590800-1360229884_thumb.jpg

post-35034-0-25623900-1360229997_thumb.jpg

post-35034-0-79960500-1360230015_thumb.jpg

I have other photos of my actual gaming lineup, but I'd have to look for them. As of 2013 I no longer have my PCE Super Grafx nor the Super SNES/SFC collection as I had to sell that off, but would not part with the Atari 7800/2600, Famicom/NES, Mega Drive/Genesis or Playstation 2. I posted the older photos of when I did have those systems along with my long gone Home Arcade, because it is a representation of what I did own. *Also those with keen eyes will see that I'm a proud owner of Super Mario: Rescue In Bowser's Castle (2600) and Pac Pollux, that I procured sometime back from a member here who made those particular games that I enjoy to this very day. [As stated in Introduction Area: I'm an old member from here, but I honestly don't remember what screenname I used back in the day, nor what the password would have been, so I had to start a new account]

Anyhoo... that's a few pics of my meager collection.

Super Grafx with a Super CD-ROM² is pretty sweet.

Yeah it was one of my all time fave systems but it had to go along with my SFC/SNES collection sadly. But a divorce will do that to you. Had to keep what I knew I couldn't part with.

It is always cool when you can share your interest with your kids!

I collect all the classic stuff, my son has all the new stuff and all the Nintendo stuff, and my daughter is really into the handhelds. We have an awesome collection :). Too bad it is not all mine :(

Yeah the kiddos are "Spirit Children of the 80s" it seems. In fact my son just recently got into the Atari 7800/2600, though he has been playing Famicom/NES and Mega Drive for awhile now too. He's better at the Atari though as he is only 4 years old. My daughter is 7 and has been beating Bare Knuckles 2 (Streets of Rage 2) on Hard for about a year now already and cannot wait to see what other oldies but goodies I bring out.

Here's a video of my son playing River Raid first time this past Sunday

(It's a facebook video, but on "Public" so it should be viewable)

> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2802235350639&set=vb.1701257554&type=3&theater