IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC Season 5.6: Zoo Keeper

Deteacher

My new personal best!! I didn't get any 500k jumps, but I did make it to the 2nd free man board. I ended up dying on the top level of that board.

It's crazy how erratic the scoring is on this game!

I got my 500k, now my next goal is a mil.

Wow, that was something else to see someone perform a 30,000,000 jump!! Hey Pat, are you sure about that world record? No one has ever gotten 9 digits on this game before??

Zoo Keeper ----------- 625,200

post-29539-0-14868100-1360879693_thumb.jpg

High score table updated as of this post. Also, a very sincere apology goes out to kane. I totally messed up the points leaderboard and he caught my error. The points leaderboard is now corrected, which did shift some of the standings around. Again, I'm very sorry for the error. As always, please make sure you check my work to make sure I'm not screwing anyone out of points. :(

Wow, that was something else to see someone perform a 30,000,000 jump!! Hey Pat, are you sure about that world record? No one has ever gotten 9 digits on this game before??

This is where I got the info from: http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,846.0.html?PHPSESSID=7883ec8a99b60c10ec8fe07dbb3bf7de

post-3346-0-81735100-1361116810_thumb.png

I thought the competitions ended at 12pm on Sundays

But, long story on THIS one. I was up until 4:30am last night with my friend because a cab stranded him here and after back and forths with the dispatcher(there's a monopoly going on here) because we called up other cab companies to come and they went to the same guy, I was so pissed beyond belief that I wanted to punch a wall. Rather than doing that, I decided to play the game to kill some of this anger and calm down.

This is the result of that. You can count it if you want, but at least I can get off my chest the hell I went through last night that led to this score....

post-3346-0-81735100-1361116810_thumb.png

I thought the competitions ended at 12pm on Sundays

But, long story on THIS one. I was up until 4:30am last night with my friend because a cab stranded him here and after back and forths with the dispatcher(there's a monopoly going on here) because we called up other cab companies to come and they went to the same guy, I was so pissed beyond belief that I wanted to punch a wall. Rather than doing that, I decided to play the game to kill some of this anger and calm down.

This is the result of that. You can count it if you want, but at least I can get off my chest the hell I went through last night that led to this score....

I'm also a little bit confused about the deadlines. Are we going to Sat. night or Sun. night?

If I had to vote, my preference would be to go to midnight (11:59pm) Pacific time on Sundays.

BTW, wicked score man.

Each week has always ended at 12:00 midnight on Sunday. I've always posted the next week's game on Saturday, just to give everyone a day to practice. Not sure what to do here. Yes, I didn't post the end time for Zoo Keeper, so if there are no objections, I'll allow the score this time. In the future, I'll make sure that I post the deadline each week.