IGNORED

PLEASE! Put this auction out of its misery!

Rev

Rev you should bid on this. YOu will understand later why.

Ok, I bid on it. I may never understand why......well, maybe cause I feel bad for the guy. He is just trying to make a few extra bucks like everyone else. I kinda feel sorry for him. Maybe my bid will help him out.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you bc a component of my project was influenced by you.

Well, if some weirdo comes in and throws a high bid on it, forget it bro.....afterall...its poker!

Money is still a little tight, especially after i wasted hundreds on other games! LOL!

Dare I say a sealed case of INTV Corp Pac Mans? Boo Yaa!!!!

LOL you could easily trade that dk clamsehell and a homebrew (or dk clamshell and a prototype cart) for a spiker and save all that money.

So, is that an official offer? I know you said it before, but I didnt know if you were serious.

While im sure Spiker is the Holy Grail of intv, this DK Clamshell is only 1 of 2 in known existence. (at least in known collectors possession)

But only a handfull of variant collectors would even want this.

Cmart, You should trade yours to Voltron for the Spiker!

Spikers come up for auction more regular now...but It could be years before we see another DK Clamshell.....or tommorrow there could be 5....ya never know.

decisions decisions...

So, is that an official offer? I know you said it before, but I didnt know if you were serious.

While im sure Spiker is the Holy Grail of intv, this DK Clamshell is only 1 of 2 in known existence. (at least in known collectors possession)

But only a handfull of variant collectors would even want this.

Cmart, You should trade yours to Voltron for the Spiker!

Spikers come up for auction more regular now...but It could be years before we see another DK Clamshell.....or tommorrow there could be 5....ya never know.

decisions decisions...

Since I have both already..... :cool: .....me thinks Rev is struggling with this one.... :ponder: :evil: First night back for Voltron and he's already spiced things up and added tremendously to the INTV post count. Good to have you back buddy! :)

Since I have both already..... :cool: .....me thinks Rev is struggling with this one.... :ponder: :evil: First night back for Voltron and he's already spiced things up and added tremendously to the INTV post count. Good to have you back buddy! :)

I was having AA withdrawal, but I was in an area where there wasnt even phone signal and my only internet access was at work and AA was blocked bc it thinks its a gaming/gambling site. Luckily they didnt block ebay, cause I picted up a nice prototype.

• Like 1

Did you buy the Robot Rubble proto? That went higher than I thought it would. (Just noticed that it was you. You beat Pikachu.) :)

It did not go as high as I expected, I was thinking Alex may bid on it and I am glad he did not bc my max bid was 2500 and one of us would have paid a lot for the proto