IGNORED

PLEASE! Put this auction out of its misery!

Rev

I think I know. Either Bandai or Digiplay?

We'll see in a bit though! Maybe you will surprise me!

Better than those, check out my DK/Poker hybrid!

post-25458-0-78331600-1360742696_thumb.jpg

It came it a lot from Italy with crappy pics, but it sure looked like a new DK variation with a green box!?!?! Or, upon closer examination, a DK cover that had been cut out and then glued to a Poker gatefold box along with matching glued on side art. :-D

(I appear to have reached a picture posting limit, I'm unable to post more pics. Does subscribing get you a larger limit on posting of files? I know you get 2000 messages versus 500, but I couldn't see anything about an increased amount of file posting space?) I guess I need to go delete some old pics I posted, I'll have to be careful what I take down.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1110113700021?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111011370002&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Someone please put this poker auction out of its misery. I think this "blue top" variant has been relisted like 4 times now.

Come on! Someone take one for the team.

One more day. I hope you win it.... If you win it I will trade you a LV poker and blackjack voltron variant for it. :)