IGNORED

barnstorming 32.xx

mark

is there some sort of trick, path or turbo you use for this game? i managed to get through game 1 without hitting anything and staying at full speed and i still got 33.12.

for you who have got into 32.xx, what is your strategy?

i just don't understand how a certian path would help cause the screen is still moving at the same speed. :?

32.85 is the best one can achieve (99% correct) - you can break the 33 second barrier-

Keys to the game:

1. All movment counts time off your score - therefore if you are pixel perfect with regard to movement it will generate a better score (hint hint)

2. Bird patterns - there is more than 1 way to conquer the birds - the best pattern is one I didnt know until I saw it from Todd Rogers - then again I cant repeat it either ;)

3. Barns and Towers - again - pixel perfect

Mastering these and you can break the 33 second barrier.

Hello again fellow Barnstorming enthusiasts! Wow, Todd, you got back to 32.50 again! I was going to shoot for your previous 32.67, but 32.50 is awesome!!! Doug took out my score with a 32.75 and I'm left with 32.77. I'll have to work on this again one day! :wink:

Additional hint: Your joystick must be in perfect working order. Any hesitant movements or required course corrections will eat at your time also, no matter how minute.

Game on!

I just use a CX-40 Atari Standard Joystick. I think any type would be OK. I prefer one that is very "tight". It must allow precise movement and not have the least bit of hesitation in movement. ANY "jumpy" movements will cost many ticks of the time clock! Let us know how you do! :D