IGNORED

Where is everybody?

• 4 weeks later...

Im "The Mailman" I'm everywhere, like Santa!

Dont believe me?

Take 2 stamps, stick one upside down on your forehead, then with the lights off or really dim like candle light look into a mirror and say my name 3 times, then put $300 in a stamped self addressed envelope.. mail it me.

Ill be there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still here, from time to time. I haven't held a trademeet for 4-5 years though. It really wasn't the same in this house without a proper museum/gameroom setup. On the collecting front I still have my stuff, but I rarely see anything to add to it in the wild. I mostly thrift these days and all I come across are the odd 16-bit sports titles and scuffed up playstation games - not the sorta stuff that gets an 80s kid excited. I might get back into collecting if we move into a place with a proper space for it. I'd still love to hang out with any of the old NECG folks if there's a get together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going through my online gallery of artwork and graphic design stuff and came across a flier I did for the New England Classic Gaming meet and wondered what happened... http://www.dsquared.org/pacmandrinkin2.jpg

I've been buying both Atari 2600/7800 games here and there at yard sales, flea markets and at That's Entertainment comic book store in Worcester, but I've also be picking up occasionally NEWER 2600/7800 games at AtariAge... My latest purchase was Scramble for the 7800...

That's Entertainment has regularly set up a FREE retro-gaming event during stART on the Street arts fairs and, I think, at Free Comic Book Day, but I bet they'd be willing to help host a meet up, trade/swap/sale thing if we got our act together and came up with a plan for a Saturday during the day event in Worcester. Their website: http://www.thatse.com

Looking forward to a retro gaming meet sometime in the Spring... http://www.dsquared.org

Edited by ActionGeek

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...