IGNORED

The Intv Brotherhood Grab Bag

Rev

• 4 weeks later...

I have received it. I went through and organized much of it. All overlays and manuals have been alphabetized and placed safely in new Ziploc bags ;-)

I have pulled everything I want (I'll post a pic of what I took). I'm still working on what to add. Hopefully I can find some cool goodies to put in. I'll also be filing in some gaps with manuals and overlays.

Unfortunately, I am going out of town soon, so I probably won't have this out for a week or two, but I haven't forgotten about it. I'll get to it as soon as I return.

As far as who's next......Cmart if he wants it. Otherwise I'm not sure. Someone should repost the list. Talk amongst yourselves and let me know who wants it next.

This was the last update list

1. revolutionika (USA) - Started it all

2. Fushek (USA) - await arrival

3. mr_intv (Canada) - received

4. OutlawTorn71 (USA)

5. Soulbuster (USA) - received - Shipped!

6. boxpressed (USA)- received

7. IntellivisionDude (USA) - received

8. cmart604 (Canada) - Did not state was in but listed anyway

9. JasonlikesINTV (USA)

10. Darrin9999 (USA) - received

11. bennybingo (???)

12. atari5200dude82 (???)

13. DZ-Jay (USA)

14. Intymike (Germany)

15. pimpmaul69 (USA) - received

16. RickR (USA)

17. swlovinist(???)

18. Uzumaki (???)

19. Clnilsen(???)

20. Certifiable (USA)

21. Ignorama (Germany) - Did not state was in but listed anyway

22. SethBrownBomber (USA)

23. Chuck D. Head (USA)

24. wongojack (USA)

25. cheeseman (USA)

26. Illtiger1 (USA)

Looks like I'm going to need a Jason Voorhees level body count here.

I have received it. I went through and organized much of it. All overlays and manuals have been alphabetized and placed safely in new Ziploc bags ;-)

I have pulled everything I want (I'll post a pic of what I took). I'm still working on what to add. Hopefully I can find some cool goodies to put in. I'll also be filing in some gaps with manuals and overlays.

Unfortunately, I am going out of town soon, so I probably won't have this out for a week or two, but I haven't forgotten about it. I'll get to it as soon as I return.

As far as who's next......Cmart if he wants it. Otherwise I'm not sure. Someone should repost the list. Talk amongst yourselves and let me know who wants it next.

Send it elsewhere for now, maybe Benny? I'm moving Thursday/Friday and my whole collection is packed up. Not lying to you guys when I say it might be 100 boxes. Holy crap I have too much stuff.

Send it elsewhere for now, maybe Benny? I'm moving Thursday/Friday and my whole collection is packed up. Not lying to you guys when I say it might be 100 boxes. Holy crap I have too much stuff.

Breaking News!

Hardcore retro gaming collector and bacon aficionado, known on the streets as "Cmart", makes costly mistake by accidentally mixing up boxes while participating in a "grab bag" with fellow collectors - Sends 100 boxes to fellow gang member "Benny Bingo" and keeps crummy box of unwanted leftovers. #Intelli-fail

• Like 5

Breaking News!

Hardcore retro gaming collector and bacon aficionado, known on the streets as "Cmart", makes costly mistake by accidentally mixing up boxes while participating in a "grab bag" with fellow collectors - Sends 100 boxes to fellow gang member "Benny Bingo" and keeps crummy box of unwanted leftovers. #Intelli-fail

Lol! I missed this somehow. Excellent as always Jason. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Sorry for taking so long on this. I recently returned from a vacation (Cabo San Lucas :) ) I'm settling back in and almost done unpacking. Like I said before, I've pulled out everything I wanted, and have started filling it back up. I have a few more things to add, but I'll try to hurry. I'll also post pics of what was removed and some of what is added.

Did we decide who I'm sending this to? I'm guessing Cmart will pass since he's all boxed up from the move.