IGNORED

The Intv Brotherhood Grab Bag

Rev

HEY,

Guess how long ago I applied for brotherhood membership! So long ago I can't remember either, lol. Now what's a guy gotta do to get that button? :P

I want some pencils, too, dammit :grin:

Wait, there's a for-real membership? How does one get in?

Okay i have 2 dilemmas, first who to ship it to next which according to page one would be either be Soulbuster or JasonlivesINTV

Jason may live closer to me being in the midwest.

2nd i added so much stuff to the box it will cost way way too much to ship. I had to change boxes just to fit it all. lol

Unfortunately i don't have enough money to my name to ship it and there isn't enough money in the envelope to cover it. I guess i could take some stuff out, but that would suck.

It still would be cool if the grab bag finds his way over the ocean and makes a turn through europe. :)

+1

I also would like to be a part of this action, but let mike start the european tour, so he has to discuss with the custom office that its a gift box :lol:

I would say to ship it to the next guy who has posted in the thread who is in line, seems fair, have your friend Seth post in this thread to express interest, that seems fair and i think he would understand.

Dude, i will PM you about shipping.