IGNORED

Ultimate PC Interface back in stock - Intellivision - Atari - Colecovision

Rev

Soon, i should be getting a new laptop, maybe i will just send it to you and you can set me up. I'll make it worth your while of course. :-)

sounds good to me. I'll juice you up. :) also sent your controller interface so i can set that all up on it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one of these a few months ago, January or February. It's everything it claims to be. Works perfectly with jzIntv, but Nostalgia has issues. It's not the fault of the interface, because Windows natively recognizes all 16 directions on the disc, and jzIntv sees them, but Nostalgia only sees 8 directions. I emailed the author of Nostalgia and let him know--he was pleasant and acknowledged the issue, but he doesn't seem motivated to make whatever changes would be required. I ended up creating a VB.Net front-end GUI for jzIntv to handle box art and manuals and overlays, which was what I preferred about Nostalgia anyway:

jzIntv_GUI_zpsb652bf47.jpg

Next project may be mounting the interface inside an original Intellivision shell just for kicks.

Edited by Toddler
  • Like 2

I bought one of these a few months ago, January or February. It's everything it claims to be. Works perfectly with jzIntv, but Nostalgia has issues. It's not the fault of the interface, because Windows natively recognizes all 16 directions on the disc, and jzIntv sees them, but Nostalgia only sees 8 directions. I emailed the author of Nostalgia and let him know--he was pleasant and acknowledged the issue, but he doesn't seem motivated to make whatever changes would be required. I ended up creating a VB.Net front-end GUI for jzIntv to handle box art and manuals and overlays, which was what I preferred about Nostalgia anyway:

jzIntv_GUI_zpsb652bf47.jpg

Next project may be mounting the interface inside an original Intellivision shell just for kicks.

any possibility of sharing this sweet gui? also if artwork is available too Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1