IGNORED

Intellivision Commons

Anyone interested in Intellivision common games for $1 each?

I have about 100 of them.

Not using them for shells anymore. :-P

so what could i do with 100 lv poker and blackjack carts? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) Edited by pimpmaul69

• 3 months later...

What do you guys do with all your common duplicates?

My wife kinda noticed I have three big boxes full of the same games that I have displayed on the bookshelf...

When all sorted it looks like I have damn near two complete sets of gatefolds plus a bunch of dupes.

Maybe offer the complete set as one sale and all the others separate? That sounds like a lot of time/work, though...dunno... but when the wife notices things like this it's best to take action quickly, any advise on the fastest/best method?

DSC03406.jpg

What do you guys do with all your common duplicates?

My wife kinda noticed I have three big boxes full of the same games that I have displayed on the bookshelf...

When all sorted it looks like I have damn near two complete sets of gatefolds plus a bunch of dupes.

Maybe offer the complete set as one sale and all the others separate? That sounds like a lot of time/work, though...dunno... but when the wife notices things like this it's best to take action quickly, any advise on the fastest/best method?

DSC03406.jpg

I'd be interested in purchasing probably 6-10 or so of these that I don't have (or don't have a CIB). Please PM me if that would be OK and make your wife slightly happy. I'm about a year into an Intellivision collection.

Edited by RickR

I'd be interested in purchasing probably 6-10 or so of these that I don't have (or don't have a CIB). Please PM me if that would be OK and make your wife slightly happy. I'm about a year into an Intellivision collection.

Welcome to Intellivison. I think Intellivison has the best group. We arent as big as the Atri folks but we seem to be more active, here. This is the best place to find deals. Many here have lots of duplicates which you can get for better deals than ebay or online.

I finally got my #125 boxed game this weekend after collecting for....forever! I need to start upgrading some common games and some boxes that are not in great shape. I love my Intellivision and collection!

Ohhhhh, you bought that from me, I thought it was in pretty good condition, hope you did too!!!