IGNORED

For those who dont have a map for TRUCKIN'

personally i like to be able to enjoy the full experience of a video game. and truckin' is kinda hard without a map and overlay. i am getting a map but i decided to take the map from intvfunhouse (wish i had used the one i found through google) and fixed it up to be a useable map for others to use. my luck someone made an even better one and i wasted my time. i just couldnt find one.

so i took this:

post-30773-0-25770100-1367981338_thumb.jpg

and made this:

post-30773-0-84227900-1367981455_thumb.jpg

i even removed the fold creases. hopefully there are people who can make use of it. for me i have a laptop next to me so i open pic in paint and hit f11 to fullscreen to see entire map.

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 3

Cool idea, but you're still getting a real map ;-)

I think I'm going to try to print out your new map in color to use so I don't wear out my main one

here is one you can printout without overlay so you can use as much of your sheet as possible

post-30773-0-27583400-1367983893_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

It is amazing to me that after all these years this is still the only map available to grab if you don't have one? I just did a Bing and Google search and it comes right back here. ?

Anyone care to do a high quality scan of their map and improve on this 8 year old picture?

(My apologies if that sounds like I'm being crappy... I still use this image and I am grateful for it! I just can't believe with the advances of picture quality and scanning no one has done this. ?)

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 1