IGNORED

What happened to Space War?

I just checked elektronite.com to see the planned releases and I am confused right now: I miss Space War (or Space Wars? I am getting older ...). Please dont tell me this project was canceled, or even worse, just a joke. It was my second most wished release for the Intellivision after Paddly Party. I hope its just not in the release list, but still in work.

I just checked elektronite.com to see the planned releases and I am confused right now: I miss Space War (or Space Wars? I am getting older ...). Please dont tell me this project was canceled, or even worse, just a joke. It was my second most wished release for the Intellivision after Paddly Party. I hope its just not in the release list, but still in work.

Which game are you talking about? I don't recall any game announced called "Space War." I recall Valter Prette talking talking about "When Worlds Collide," if that's what you mean, but he abandoned that project some time ago. It never went beyond the very early concept phase, though.

-dZ.

Ah! I remember it now. I think there may not have been much interest for it, or perhaps no programmer volunteered to make it.

Valter, could you give an update, please?

-dZ.

Nevermind. Valter responded. :)

Thanks for the update, Valter!

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Ah! I remember it now. I think there may not have been much interest for it, or perhaps no programmer volunteered to make it.

Valter, could you give an update, please?

-dZ.

Nevermind. Valter responded. :)

Thanks for the update, Valter!

-dZ.

in fact we have a developer in charge of Space War but he is also working to another title. space war have to wait

Space war is still in list but there are several titles before it to be developed....

lack of programmers make it difficult to maintain lists.

when worlds collide is a very complex project so went dismissed

Yes, When Worlds Collide is a complex project. I proposed a three-phase game concept some time ago for it, and since you cancelled the project, I intend to pursue that concept on my own--eventually.

-dZ.