IGNORED

Finally! (CMart's latest cool pickup)

So this one was a loooong time coming, I've been chasing down a boxed version for seemingly forever, and while I was able to get a loose with manual version a couple of years ago, this was one of the last hardware items that I really wanted to add CIB.

(In the second pic, that's the cover still wrapped in paper.)

Enjoy. :-D

post-25458-0-83315500-1370106426_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-68934900-1370106447_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-83776900-1370106467_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-15822800-1370106492_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-98364200-1370106510_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Impressive! That's a piece that I've always considered outside the bounds of what I'll be able to collect.

Really nice.

Thanks Rick!

Sublime ! Lucky you are ! :)

Thanks Pascal, although you did pretty well yourself on a recent lot too. ;)

Amazing. Were you lucky enough to find it in the wild or did you buy it from another collector?

I literally have never found something in the wild! :_( This was an eBay best offer scenario.

• Like 1

I offered $5000 but then was told that 7 other guys had offered 10000 euros. :)

That's okay because remember, it's the ABSOLUTE LAST ONE EVER in the warehouse that's been uncovered....oh wait just found another one 5 minutes later, and it looks like there's already 5 offers 10 times higher than yours.....but this one is the LAST ONE EVER, I swear, for certain this time!

• Like 1

Great pickup. Congrats!

Very nice !!! Congrtulation!

I wish I would have remembered his other one last weekend :_( That was a good price.

nice photos, very cool pickup...

Wow! Congratulations on an excellent acquisition!

Thanks guys!

Wow, that's a great find! I noticed on eBay there is also a version for Atari 2600, though priced substantially less!!

Yah, the Atari one can usually be found for $25-50. I spent a couple of bucks more on mine. :-D

That's okay because remember, it's the ABSOLUTE LAST ONE EVER in the warehouse that's been uncovered....oh wait just found another one 5 minutes later, and it looks like there's already 5 offers 10 times higher than yours.....but this one is the LAST ONE EVER, I swear, for certain this time!

Cebus spits the truth! :-D

Nice, finally your collection is "complete" and you can finally start selling it all off ;-)

Well, I do plan to sell off a substantial amount of my extras in the months to come, :-o after I get a bunch of trades with many of you done first. ;) These pics are going to get added to a much larger CIB hardware thread at some point. I think I might do the CBS/Coleco variations thread next.

• Like 1