IGNORED

Trading screwups -- request advice!

davidcalgary29

I decided to attempt my first intercontiental trades a few weeks ago -- both for Lynx games in the Netherlands -- and both transactions have been screwed up horribly. Does anyone have any suggestions on either of these?

1. I purchased 5 games from a buyer using an international money order with BidPay. The buyer's games arrived very quickly, but the buyer now advises that he can't cash the money order and has requested cash instead. Has anyone had success using a returned BidPay money order?

2. I initiated a cart trade with another trader in the Netherlands. I received his game quite quickly, but he hasn't yet received mine. I have multiples of the cart that I sent him, and can send him another one right away, but should I tell him to wait for the damned postal service to deliver the original cart? He hasn't been getting my e-mails, and his last message to me was, well, hostile:

What's up? I send you a copy of Slime World almost two weeks ago, and i haven't

received my Robotron yet, nor did you reply the 2 emails i send you. I sure hope

that there is a good reason for this and that i don't have to file a bad-trader

report on the various sites. So far, i've never had any trade go bad on me, and

i do hope that this isn't the first :(

Suggestions, anyone? This is frankly, freaking me out.