IGNORED

GameGavel Auctions: PINK PANTHER PROTO + More More More

Parrothead

That's right! A real original, just discovered COLECOVISION Pink Panther Proto Coming soon to auction on GameGavel.com! This and much more retro gaming awesomeness coming soon to GameGavel! I will update this thread with more photos and auction links as things get listed. Should be hitting GameGavel towards the end of June!

RR_1.png

RR_2.png

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 6

If the CV Brotherhood win this

Expect to see a CIB release and most likely; a ROM release!

GROOVY! (with Duke Nukem voice)

IF The CV Brotherhood wins this, PLEASE let me know about boxes. I already have 80% of the artwork finished in 600 dpi format. And of course, I have the foil Probe 2000 boxes just like the official release!

• Like 2

The guy should sell the cart to the Brotherhood

We would give a donation to GameGavel too

This way, everybody will be happy to be able to get the game CIB or by having the ROM file itself

Everytime the CV Brotherhood got a prototype game, we promise to make a CIB release then release the rom file when every copies are soldout

We did it with A.E and we are about to release the ROM file

Same thing will goes for S.O.S CAT

This IS actually the mission of the Brotherhood

PRESERVING --- RELEASING --- SHARING

• Like 5

As Retroillucid has so eloquently stated, the CV Brotherhood is here to preserve rare ColecoVision items like this Pink Panther cart and if something can't be worked out ahead of time with the owner, then it looks like we'll just have to win it outright. I'm not trying to sound smug here, it just what the CV Brotherhood is all about as this game (demo or complete) has to be shared with everyone else in the community via a CIB release and then eventual rom release and not hoarded away by one individual and never seen again.

• Like 8

As Retroillucid has so eloquently stated, the CV Brotherhood is here to preserve rare ColecoVision items like this Pink Panther cart and if something can't be worked out ahead of time with the owner, then it looks like we'll just have to win it outright. I'm not trying to sound smug here, it just what the CV Brotherhood is all about as this game (demo or complete) has to be shared with everyone else in the community via a CIB release and then eventual rom release and not hoarded away by one individual and never seen again.

I could not have said it better! :D

Edited by retroillucid

You guys sound like the Mafia. ;)

• Like 6