IGNORED

This was going to happen one day or another...

retroillucid

Resistance is futile... I have finally broken down and am posting a message in this thead.

J-F... THANK YOU for everything that you have done and accomplished in the CV Scene. Words can not describe how appreciative I am of all your efforts both past, present and coming down the pipeline in the future. I hope for nothing but the best for you and your's and hope this reduction in workload with CollectorVision will afford you the opportunity to enjoy everything more fully and finish up other projects that are near and dear to you. Wishing you all the best, buddy.

CHEERS!

Great news concerning Coleco_Master taking over helm of CollectorVision. Thank you again, J-F, for passing the torch to such a great and capable guy.

• Like 4

Resistance is futile... I have finally broken down and am posting a message in this thead.

J-F... THANK YOU for everything that you have done and accomplished in the CV Scene. Words can not describe how appreciative I am of all your efforts both past, present and coming down the pipeline in the future. I hope for nothing but the best for you and your's and hope this reduction in workload with CollectorVision will afford you the opportunity to enjoy everything more fully and finish up other projects that are near and dear to you. Wishing you all the best, buddy.

CHEERS!

Great news concerning Coleco_Master taking over helm of CollectorVision. Thank you again, J-F, for passing the torch to such a great and capable guy.

What Niad said!

• Like 1

CHEERS!

Thanks, I do really appreciate! :)

In the end, I'm just going into another direction, wich is truly preserving the Coleco history, and I really take this with heart.

I do have to finish the Coleco Book, I bough SO MANY Coleco catalogs, photos to be able to make the Book

Going off CollectorVision was the way to go if I want the book done......and I WILL get the book done!

• Like 1

CHEERS!

Jim you can always say things way better then I can!! :P

Edited by RelliK111
  • Like 1