IGNORED

Sold out

peachstapler

Which you posted on a public forum for anyone to steal.

It doesn't become public domain once it's posted to the Internet. I'm not here to educate people on the facets of international copyright law, I'm here to sell the fruits of a project that I spent a lot of hours creating. If you don't like it, don't post here. Move along.

It doesn't become public domain once it's posted to the Internet. I'm not here to educate people on the facets of international copyright law, I'm here to sell the fruits of a project that I spent a lot of hours creating. If you don't like it, don't post here. Move along.

Never said it was public donain now, but if i wanted one i could print one now that you gave posted the artwork. If you would like to get technical, you are slapping a label on a game created by Atari and selling it as your own. You are stealing just as much as anyone doing what I mentioned.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 2

lol.

I will never understand the appeal to people making their own labels for games...

I mean, I understand if your copy of the game has no label, then sure, by all means make one for yourself..

but what the heck, why would you make a bunch and try to sell them?

maybe if you were a well-known artist that I really enjoyed other work from... and that's a huge MAYBE, because after all, it's still just an E.T. cart.

• Like 1

Something is fishy about this thread. There was a thread within the last year or two or three where somebody was making E.T. 'art' that looked similar to this and said something very similar to "take a bad game and blah . . . blah . . . blah . . ." I don't remember if they were making a poster, T-shirt, or cart label, but at least a few people replied to the thread. Now the thread doesn't seem to exist and "peachstapler" seems to be a new user, so either it was him under a different username or a different person made similar 'art' and asked for the thread to be deleted since he didn't get the replies he was looking for.

[As quickly as he deleted the content of his first post, it makes me wonder even more if it's the same guy. I guess we'll know for sure if this whole thread gets deleted and a new user pops up in a year or two pushing a similar thing.]

Here I thought I was going to be dealing with adults when I signed up for this site. Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

Why did you sign up?

It's obvious the only reason was to sell one of the most common 2600 game at an unbievable Mark-up.

My problem is someone like you signs up to Atari age just to peddle crap.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 4

Something is fishy about this thread. There was a thread within the last year or two or three where somebody was making E.T. 'art' that looked similar to this and said something very similar to "take a bad game and blah . . . blah . . . blah . . ." I don't remember if they were making a poster, T-shirt, or cart label, but at least a few people replied to the thread. Now the thread doesn't seem to exist and "peachstapler" seems to be a new user, so either it was him under a different username or a different person made similar 'art' and asked for the thread to be deleted since he didn't get the replies he was looking for.

[And why is NES one of the tags for this when it's a label on an Atari 2600 game?]

RT, I figured you would be first in line for this :)