IGNORED

Hey y'all! I have a one of a kind. What's it worth?

swamp coonass

Hey ya'll. I'm just a swamp coonass from Louisiana who loves Atari 2600. I've been playing since it all started (yes, I'm that old!). Built by myself. The only one of it's kind. A full size arcade style console with a 2600 and a TV set built in. It also has speakers installed to give it that "arcade sound". Made from five different types of wood, painted to look retro, and rolls on four heavy duty castors. It also features game characters drawn, cut out of 1/4" birch plywood and hand-painted by my wife. A labor of love that took three months to create. There is also a built-in cabinet to hold hundreds of games and accessories. You have to see the photos of it. I can post them later. Daughter needs college money and I'd just like to see if anyone would be interested in buying it and giving it a good home. I'm at work at the moment and may not be able to respond right away. Thanks for any suggestions!

:lolblue: Good lord those things are abominations! And somebody put TIME into those goddamn things!

No folks, this is the real thing. It was not built to sell. It was built because I simply wanted the arcade feel when playing and needed a good project to work on. I'll post a picture in a minute when I figure out how to!

Click on "more reply options" located at the bottom right corner of the reply box.

Type your message.

To add your pic, select "Choose Files" located in the bottom left of the reply window. Browse to you pics and select the ones you want to upload.

All done! icon_wink.gif

No folks, this is the real thing. It was not built to sell. It was built because I simply wanted the arcade feel when playing and needed a good project to work on. I'll post a picture in a minute when I figure out how to!

I'm right at the same point frankly.....I feel the need for a game project coming on and had this kind of thing in mind...though mine MIGHT end up on a site like that. :D

I think as a home job it is pretty cool and well thought out. The wireless joystick are a great idea, and the decals are funky.

But I'm not sure why you made it out of 5 types of wood when you painted the whole thing. Would have been nice to see some wood grain.

Edited by nofrills100