IGNORED

I'm a noob...lol

Mock

Hey guys...just wanted to say hello! I have been reading here for a while and enjoy the knowledge base, finally took the time to register tonight. I don't know a lot about the 2600 other than I grew up loving it.

I've got a couple of systems and a few carts, nothing major, but I'm getting back into it.

Anyway...just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm around.

Mock

Hi Mock

Welcome to AtariAge...

I know this forum been going for about 2 years now and theres a lot of newbies as well as oldbies.

I like to say if you join late then you feel left out... And thats the way it feels for me :(

But im gonna hope to get into this forum better and I hope you do aswell Mock! 8)

Mock comes from mockingbird1313 which was the name I used at the old DSS Underground. I was a moderator there in the old days. I went into the DSS stuff to learn how it worked...at that time not many people knew much about it, but as time went on that scene got way out of hand with greedy people...I don't even follow it anymore and haven't for a few years now. So...turned my idle time towards video games, ran the gauntlet with everything from an NES through an Xbox - ended up keeping the Xbox out of the newer systems...got rid of my GC and PS2....might pick them up used later on at some point.

Just recently broke out my old Atari 2600 and started playing with it again...went to ebay looking for some bulk lots to buy a few carts...found a link back to this place in a SQ Waterworld ad...read for a few days...liked the forum so I registered...and here I am.

Thanks for the warm welcome...seems like a great bunch of people.

Mock