IGNORED

Clocks for sale.

icemanxp300

Bump for this Mario Decal.

This Mario being 7 layers takes 7' of vinyl to make properly and this vinyl is high quality. It is very involved but I did find a way to do it and get it practically perfect.

I will sell the 7 layers for $25 shipped but you have to stack them. I can give you instructions on my method that I find will be best and bellow are my results.

It is a 100% color vinyl w/zero ink that will stand up to massive weather conditions. If you were to use this indoors it would last way longer. It is good for 6 years outside. I'm stoked I was able to do it. It def. requires a very precise process I was luckily able to figure out. I added Registration arrows which you use to line up the layers for a precise stack.

100_9377_zpsskgtu5lc.jpg

Racoon%20Mario%20Layers_zpsbz9bjrhs.jpg

Edited by icemanxp300

Just seeing if there is any interest in custom wall clocks? Any image will work, or I can make custom vinyl cut-outs. This was just something fast I made to get the idea out, the image wasn't that good and it gave a jagged cut. Still deciding what kind of clock border I want to add to images. I could have different and let people choose.

I was thinking maybe a space invaders that act as the numbers? How about an asteroids where the 12, 3, 6, 9 are big asteroids, the 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11 are small asteroids and a center ship in middle. Maybe a Pacman and ghost for numbers?

Would be looking at like $20 shipped for the clock shown. Anything someone would like to see?

100_9591_zpsq4rhyodx.jpg

Ryu could be the 12 o'clock position, the second hand a well-fired HADOKEN! and the other 11 positions Street Fighter characters in their "hit" poses. Just an odd thought I had. Not sure why. :)

Love the clock but I am thinking it's actually small for my game room. If you can do something bigger maybe something in the 12"-15" range I'd be interested.

I personally don't like the clock above lol. I just bought it as a means to make sure it is something I could do. I plan on buying a better looking clock and doing something really cool and professional looking, but I will not be able to sell something like that for $20 shipped if the clock cost me $20.

I personally like the idea of a nice glass clock with individually placed cut-outs in all the time positions.

I love street fighter that's a good idea. I can definitely do a bigger clock. I was thinking even Mega Man characters would be cool.

I will probably nab something better tomorrow and make a really nice clock using my higher end paper and die cut each image.

I'm actually thinking of a different route. Depending on what is local to me, I may have to ask crazy climber for his cnc skills. I know I can get aluminum circles but Crazy Climber has access to soooo many nice colors. I may have to work a deal out w/him on machining me some circles and I will add the clock assembly and die cut images. That would be sweet!

Edited by icemanxp300
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First off I want to thank Crazy Climber for the circles.

So after seeing how crappy that clock above looked LOL. I decided if I was going to make clocks they are going to be high end above the rest. Honestly I actually think I outdid myself on this clock. The prep time was insane but the result is amazing. I have precision cuts down to webbys eyelashes!!

I'm not sure how much of a custom job I can do for people but if there is enough interest in a "certain" theme I would invest the time. Plus if you do the intensive work of gathering me high quality png images I can do the rest. It is still time consuming to upload all images and configure them but once it's done it is done.

I'm not sure how long exactly it will take me to make another but I now have all the set-up done and templates needed. I plan on hitting Crazy Climber up for more circles, most likely and array of colors. Probably whatever he is doing at the time so as to not burden him too much LOL.

So let me know what you think.

101_0061_zps8avebht0.jpg

• Like 1

What r u asking for a job lie this if the buyer gets u the image links?

I honestly don't know right now. I need to really do another and see the time and materials cost first. I have one more circle. I plan on making another ducktales clock soon and see the actual time involved. I'd say probably at least $30 plus shipping.

Any chance you can do a Luigi's Mansion clock? My son is nuts for Luigi and I have run out of Luig stuff to get him for b-day/xmas gifts.

Thanks

Yes I can make any thing. I really don't need high quality png files unless I am going for die cut images. How about something like a Luigi's Mansion center logo. I would then need images of the different Luigis and ghost for the hour/hand images.

Edited by icemanxp300