IGNORED

Intellivision games room art?

I'm in the planning phases of what I want to do with the basement of my new house. I have a nice gaming area already carved out and have several consoles hooked up and active. This is all fine for now. However, I eventually want to repaint the room and do it up in a retro-console theme.

I've bookmarked several video game-themed pieces of art on Etsy that I'm interested in buying. However, the one area sorely lacking there is any sort of Intellivision-themed artwork. I figured I could frame one of the old ads and hang that but I'd like something more unique if it's available.

If anyone has any ideas, or know where else I can look, please share.

Thanks!

Edited by bikeguychicago

There's definitely lots of Intellivision ads that could be framed, that's certainly an inexpensive way to do it. I have an original uncut sheet of Orphan Overlays that I got from Roger when I bought up his remaining Intellivision stuff and I've talked to Rev in the past about maybe making it into a poster....not sure how/where/when I'd do this. I suspect there might be interest in it. :)

You can see them in this pic. :cool:

post-25458-0-33990400-1376451427_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Or, you could print a D2K Arcade Poster at your local copy shop.

A nice Elektronite logo poster would be cool, too! Guess you get that as part of the D2K art, but a black background with just the logo... hmm... bumper sticker?

Edited by intvsteve

There's definitely lots of Intellivision ads that could be framed, that's certainly an inexpensive way to do it. I have an original uncut sheet of Orphan Overlays that I got from Roger when I bought up his remaining Intellivision stuff and I've talked to Rev in the past about maybe making it into a poster....not sure how/where/when I'd do this. I suspect there might be interest in it. :)

What a pic !!! :-o

You're killing me :)

Too bad you don't have games for those Samegame boxes :grin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

attachicon.gifSAM_0176 copy.JPG

In case anyone was wondering what Cmart bought in that epic overlay lot from psycho stormtrooper.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifSAM_0176 copy.JPG

Don't take this personally but I kinda hate you right now. I'll get over it, but for the moment I'm going all Darth Vader batshit... :grin: