IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

2 minutes ago, Gary from OPA said:

Looking for a sidecar clock... Well you are in luck as there is an original working Corcomp 9900 Clock sidecar available on Canadian eBay.

I just saw that, and figured that with the bid on it, someone here already saw it :D  I have not played with my CC9900 MES, but I believe it lacks the clock, right?

• Like 1

Just now, OLD CS1 said:

I just saw that, and figured that with the bid on it, someone here already saw it :D  I have not played with my CC9900 MES, but I believe it lacks the clock, right?

Yeah the Corcomp mini expansion unit. Didn't have the clock. Only other device that had it was their triple tech card for the PEB and I have one of those. I got too many clocks. Got one on my pgram card and one on my SCSI and one on my hdfc and of course tipi has one as well. And when I get an ide card I will have another clock. I need to write a program to keep them all synced together or I could have each one set to a different time zone. Have  basic world clock program. Haha.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, OLD CS1 said:

All y'all people trying to get me to spend my money just need to stop!  This guy also has a Navarone widget for $40.

https://ebay.com/itm/226235199061

Screenshot2024-07-09at14-08-58Rare-TI-99_4aSuperExtendedBASICCartridgeSoftwareeBay.thumb.png.a06ee719a0307fdd8367811daa25a3db.png

did you buy the previous Navarone widget listed a few days ago from another seller, as that one is sold now.

but you are in luck with the SXB as it seems this seller has two of them available:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/326193733924

is the other listing for another SXB, same price.

3 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

Soo I bought both of those triton xt's   if anyone was hoping to get one, I'm letting the first one go for what i paid for it.. lmk if you are interested

Greg

The bridge box? We were commenting on the fact next to the TP for sale was a corner of the bridge box but he doesn't have it listed for sale.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:42 AM, Gary from OPA said:

The bridge box? We were commenting on the fact next to the TP for sale was a corner of the bridge box but he doesn't have it listed for sale.

One just went the other day for $99. Dangit.

On 7/8/2024 at 12:25 AM, Gary from OPA said:

Looking for a sidecar clock... Well you are in luck as there is an original working Corcomp 9900 Clock sidecar available on Canadian eBay.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/235637136060

Screenshot_20240708-002232.png

s-l1200(1).webp

s-l1200.webp

s-l1200(1).jpg

s-l1200.jpg

The Corcomp clock sidecar ended up selling at $221.80 CAD ... Crazy bidding war on it... I guess someone wanted it badly... Hopefully, it went to a good home.

Someone also keeps buying up any flex cable interface card that appears as standalone, latest one for only $69.95 USD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tursi said:

They still aren't worth that much. ;)

Still much cheaper than normal usa based sellers they generally sell just one keyboard for around 80 America greenbacks so grabbing four for only 99 loonies is a steal compared to the sadly the average selling price of our beloved ti99 keyboard that radio shack sold.

48 minutes ago, Gary from OPA said:

Another sidecar available from the same Canadian seller that sold off the 9900 clock sidecar for big bucks, now he has the multi com, 32k, rs232, pio up on the site.

Anyone know who this guy is?