IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 16 ~ Sub Scan

Vocelli

76,690. That's absolutely correct champ, you want to go as long as possible before nailing the bonus sub. Was down to one on the sub counter when I hit it for this score. As you can see in the pic, they sank my battleship!

This round is all about bonus.

First Northcoaster tip.

If done right, you jump to speed 9. Now it's Vocelli's bonus. Don't make a few points regardless your score. Try to get Vocelli's bonus. Well, unless you can handle that speed.

While I can't say that I am terribly excited about this game, I do like the risk vs. reward aspect that comes from choosing the right timing for carpet-bombing the bonus sub. I had a slightly higher score than this one in one round, but while I was dropping the depth charges on the bonus sub, 3 other subs slipped through and killed me. So here's the "better-safe-than-sorry" score I reached after that lesson...:

Sub-Scan: 049,460. Still no bonus. Guess the simplest way to get a certain +2 is by reaching 100k :D

post-34656-0-42060400-1377676442_thumb.jpg

Edited by karokoenig

WOW! Yes, waiting to hit the red sub really jumps your score.

But after I hit it, the subs were super fast!

Liking this game a lot. It was never played in the HSC ever.

And yes, getting 100K will net you the +2 bonus automatically.

Vocelli: 039060

This red color is for you, Red Sub. You make my score soar!

post-28484-0-95175300-1377691291_thumb.jpg

I got more bored this week in the 2600 HSC. Then I entered the High Score Website to submit two more scores with VIDEO:

1) Megamania (2600 Emulated, Game 1, Difficulty B) - 999,999 points.

2) Dig Dug (2600 Emulated, Normal Skill / No Teddy Bear, Difficulty B) - 1,000,000+ points (Rolled The Score). I continued playing it until 500,000 points after the rollage.

Edited by oyamafamily

80,780. By using the radar scanner, depth charges can be dropped before the subs appear on screen for direct hits early on. On the right side, as the subs make 2 moves (going left) just past the speed counter (0). One move past the 1 on the sub counter (10) as they proceed to the right. I use these as reference points for early bombing. The bonus sub usually appears after 2-3 regular subs have passed along the bottom. Keep this in mind so as not to hit it too early.

post-34612-0-63057900-1377735423_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I got more bored this week in the 2600 HSC. Then I entered the High Score Website to submit two more scores with VIDEO:

1) Megamania (2600 Emulated, Game 1, Difficulty B) - 999,999 points.

2) Dig Dug (2600 Emulated, Normal Skill / No Teddy Bear, Difficulty B) - 1,000,000+ points (Rolled The Score). I continued playing it until 500,000 points after the rollage.

I am going to say it

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BOREDOM HERE!!!!

keep it to yourself

• Like 1