IGNORED

Best (cheapest/funnest) intellivision games?

someone3760

I think it's good to get in 15 minutes of fun and be done. As a middle aged father/husband, I rarely have time for more. Hence -- I love Space Battle. Plus the explosions that can blow up other ships is just plain cool.

Wow, you must be really old! I'm only 42, but when I get to be middle-age, I hope to continue enjoying games for longer than 15 minutes.

(Just kidding! *duck*) :lol:

I was never able to get Space Battle. I even had it as a kid, but couldn't figure it out. I think I always expected it to be a space shooter (like all good space games should be when you're 9 years old!), and was disappointed that it wasn't.

If people think it really is good, I'll give it a go once more. I'll even read the manual and use the overlay. :)

dZ.

• Like 1

Wow, you must be really old! I'm only 42, but when I get to be middle-age, I hope to continue enjoying games for longer than 15 minutes. (Just kidding! *duck*) :lol: I was never able to get Space Battle. I even had it as a kid, but couldn't figure it out. I think I always expected it to be a space shooter (like all good space games should be when you're 9 years old!), and was disappointed that it wasn't. If people think it really is good, I'll give it a go once more. I'll even read the manual and use the overlay. :) dZ.

Actually, always enjoyed Space Battle. A little bit of strategy mixed with the space shooter aspect. I was always fascinated that fighting occurred whether you entered the battle or not. You felt desperation when another fleet was engaging and you were trying to finish the battle you were in.

Haven't played it for years ... I'm inspired to pull that one out tonight.

• Like 2