IGNORED

Learning Fun 2 Cart

BBWW

Wow, based on comments like the one's above, how can LF2 not be more expensive than a Spiker? It certainly seems like Spiker pops up more often than LF2. I know it's a pretty small sample shown here, but I also know that it seems to be a common theme I see over and over. Guess I should be grateful to have my copy ;-) .

LF2 loose is almost always available on ebay, just not always at prices folks want to pay. LF2 CIB on the other hand, maybe comes up only 5 times per year, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on whether there was a recent large auction, which seems to bring more out of the woodwork.

Purchased a large Intellivision collection last night containing 50 boxed (COMPLETE) games. Included are the rare Learning Fun I & II both with Original Boxes, Instructions and cart. Any idea of the current prices for these? I know they are very rare.

PM sent

Purchased a large Intellivision collection last night containing 50 boxed (COMPLETE) games. Included are the rare Learning Fun I & II both with Original Boxes, Instructions and cart. Any idea of the current prices for these? I know they are very rare.

PM'd as well ...

Ok, Sorry for leaving everyone hanging for awhile :) I was at work and wanted to do some research and take some pictures..... Here is the Learning Fun II I got last night out of a collection. Its CIB. Comes with Box, Manual & Cartridge. This is very rare and is very rarely seen on ebay, especially not complete. I am asking $650 or best offer for this one. I am in no hurry to sell and if you are a serious buyer please PM me with any questions or interest.

post-37203-0-32893800-1381524143_thumb.jpg

post-37203-0-97183000-1381524159_thumb.jpg

post-37203-0-82592000-1381524172_thumb.jpg