IGNORED

Welcome! Alex Pace THE 125 Club Platinum Member

Rev

Great to see that Alex is in the Club. To answer Ignorama's question, yep, he is from Italy.

Alex is extremely passionate about the INTV and he has what is probably the greatest and most impressive INTV collection in the world.

He has done all this with patience, love and no hoarding... which is quite impressive.

He is also behind the INTV Museum project in Rome, the building up of the database of unreleased games and the release of some boxes for these games.

Indeed, he deserves "Unobtanium" status.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Cool, may Alex could help me with my italian Fathom and know some details about it :D

And yes, his collection is pretty impressive, very nice items. There are many very nice collections out there, I wish there would be more pics of them. Pics guys, spam us with pics!

Edit: Why is Italy such a Intellivision land? Valter Prette, Alex Pace and also on Ebay you can see that there is very nice stuff in this country. I often wondered about this fact, but its cool.

Edited by Ignorama

My girlfriend is in Milano for some month, is there somethin INTV-related to visit?

One seller wery known (for different reasons lol) to the AA forum is living in Milano. I know he has (had ?) a CIB Videoplexer... and some Intellivision and Colecovision games. He loves old cars ^^

• Like 1

Also, I'm curious about the organizer:

1270072089484214.jpg

I had a similar thing when I was a kid, but I remember it much larger. There was a large area under the console to store cables, controllers, and large manuals, and the cartridges went all around it. I believe it held 40 or 50 cartridges.

It was designed to not have to take the machine out to play. You just unplug the cables, and haul it back to the closet.

I've never seen it again (part of that tragedy when I left it at an ex-girlfriend's house 20 years ago), but I also haven't seen one like it in collections or retro-gaming exhibitions.

I shouldn't think it is so rare, my mom bought it in K-Mart, and it stayed with the console as it transferred hands.

dZ.