IGNORED

Play Expo 2013 (Manchester, UK)

snicklin

Rob and Ben are part of the "Bedrooms to Billions" talk at 12 noon on Saturday, I'll be there to listen to that. Still waiting for my copy to turn up, now that they've put the date back for release. I believe that they're giving a preview at the show though.

It'll be good to see you again Tezz. Will you have any WIP projects to show?

Great, look forward to seeing everyone again.

..Will you have any WIP projects to show?

I should have some bits and pieces to bring along, I'm putting some disk images together at the moment and will hopefully rush some things together during the week.

The world of Atari will collapse before you stop attending these shows!

Taken for granted, no, however a show without you... well, it wouldn't be a show would it? =-)

Now you're just being sarcastic. =-)

Oh, before i forget; for anyone who hasn't met me before but wants a chat, i currently have a beard so don't look entirely like my pictures and i'll have a C64C with a very bright blue power light and a banana yellow cartridge sticking out the back, look for that and i'll probably be slumped in a corner nearby since it's "traditional" for me to be ill at these things. =-)

• Like 1

@Groovybee, it'll be good to see you again. Shame you wasn't at the show in May.

@TMR, sarcastic, nah!

@Tezz, that'll be great to see some of your work in progress. It always feels special to see something (and possibly play with that game) at a show, knowing that it won't come out till much later.

Won't be able to make it this year unfortunately, despite living up the road. Had a bad car crash last month and still getting over that. Can definitely recommend going though, last year was a blast.

Oh man that sucks, sorry to hear.

Just to inform that I will not be there.

I was really excited for the idea of finding a certain Mr.TMR in a corner with a bad ill looking but sadly this Night I didn't won the EuroMillions lotery (2? lost for nothing!).

There's still a hope to win something untill ABBUC.

@TMR: Will those two lolita girls be at the show ;)?

:)

Edited by José Pereira

José, if you win this year, will you save the money to come to next year's show?

No this year as when I firsted posted my idea at FWar and Xuel answered we even now didn't ever talk in prizes and money.

If I and I just said this as a joke I will not go just to your Manchester show/meeting. And you know, some of you at least my like but this damn lots of year later that 'damn bomb' and that year we don't had web and was that now from web and Tezz that I knew that all that was taked away by a bomb.

Fennel Street and that cave... I hope you at least have your Cadbury usine and it didnn't be like ...

That´s too close. But I´ll most probably hit the UK in spring 2014 (Leicester and Brum again), what´s up then?

Hmm, if you came in around May then you would be able to attend "Revive" in Wolverhampton. Here's a link to last year's event:

http://www.turnarcades.com/2012/11/06/revival-a-new-retro-event/

(EDIT: Strictly it was this year as it was 2013!)

Edited by snicklin

Tezz... Damned.... Just read the message... Got my attention because of an Facebook post by Jason and a pic with rob Hubbard ....

I just got back from the event a couple of hours ago, such a huge venue, it was a great day, I had a long chat with Rob Hubbard and Ben Daglish before their talks began. Groovybee who was there with Jason said that Jeff had played his ColecoVision version of Hover Bovver earlier on. I remember last year Jeff actually had Gridrunner on the Vic-20 at his stand throughout the day.

• Like 2

I just got back from the event a couple of hours ago, such a huge venue, it was a great day, I had a long chat with Rob Hubbard and Ben Daglish before their talks began. Groovybee who was there with Jason said that Jeff had played his ColecoVision version of Hover Bovver earlier on. I remember last year Jeff actually had Gridrunner on the Vic-20 at his stand throughout the day.

Jeff played the Intellivision version :- http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217606-yak-plays-a-game/

• Like 3