IGNORED

Play Expo 2013 (Manchester, UK)

snicklin

Thanks to TMR for the chance to set up on the stand, tons of fun and lots of great feedback from people playing our WIP game - invaluable.

Here's some random photos, well hopefully they work from fb:

1378574_528247200594428_1912051155_n.jpg

1395896_528247203927761_1809041220_n.jpg

1380569_528247333927748_156278221_n.jpg

1374798_528247397261075_541716034_n.jpg

1384391_528247573927724_1585931229_n.jpg

1383445_528247677261047_1780487778_n.jpg

582309_528247913927690_1761119207_n.jpg

Is it my old phone or we can't see these jpg?

@Tezz did you show any updates on your projects?

And anyone, any talkings between people with some news on A8?

Steve, where were you? I didn't catch you around during the day although Jason said you had been by a few times.

Aggh! Well, I popped by just before 12 and then went off quickly to see the "Bedrooms to Billions" talk. Then I came back not long later. Then I ended up coming back again around 4:30 ish (as I got caught up with a couple of people I met there) and I asked about you Tezz and Jason said that you'd been and gone! :(

Then I said to Jason that I'd have to go and drop my car off at the hotel (as I'd had a drink but didn't want to drink too much and not be able to drive to the hotel). And then I was supposed to return. I saw Groovybee but didn't get to say hello as he was talking to someone else and I was going to return to say hello. Anyway, I got in the car to travel about 1/2 mile to the Premier Inn North. What a mistake. It took me 2 hours to cover half a mile as there'd been some accident on the motorway which had a knock on effect into the whole area. By the time I'd got to the hotel, if I'd walked back it would have been closed. So, apologies to all for not coming back.

Aggh! Well, I popped by just before 12 and then went off quickly to see the "Bedrooms to Billions" talk. Then I came back not long later. Then I ended up coming back again around 4:30 ish (as I got caught up with a couple of people I met there) and I asked about you Tezz and Jason said that you'd been and gone! :(

Then I said to Jason that I'd have to go and drop my car off at the hotel (as I'd had a drink but didn't want to drink too much and not be able to drive to the hotel). And then I was supposed to return. I saw Groovybee but didn't get to say hello as he was talking to someone else and I was going to return to say hello. Anyway, I got in the car to travel about 1/2 mile to the Premier Inn North. What a mistake. It took me 2 hours to cover half a mile as there'd been some accident on the motorway which had a knock on effect into the whole area. By the time I'd got to the hotel, if I'd walked back it would have been closed. So, apologies to all for not coming back.

We must have crossed paths several times I guess as I was also there for the full talk, I had some wip stuff at Jason's stand again and was around there several times during the day, I was at the event from the opening time at 11am through until 6pm where I was then also stuck in the total gridlock outside, it took me 2.5 hours to finally get away from the traffic and back home. That's really bad luck to miss half the day getting stuck moving your car and then not being able to attend on the Sunday either :mad:

We must have crossed paths several times I guess as I was also there for the full talk, I had some wip stuff at Jason's stand again and was around there several times during the day, I was at the event from the opening time at 11am through until 6pm where I was then also stuck in the total gridlock outside, it took me 2.5 hours to finally get away from the traffic and back home. That's really bad luck to miss half the day getting stuck moving your car and then not being able to attend on the Sunday either :mad:

You were there at B2B? Ahh, well, I was at the front on the left as you may see from my video which I linked to before. Yeah, the gridlock was awful, I've never experienced it like that before. As I couldn't meet you, could you possible PM me a couple of .xex files which you may have shown me, with a couple of comments which you may have said?

..As I couldn't meet you, could you possible PM me a couple of .xex files which you may have shown me, with a couple of comments which you may have said?

yea np, I'm continuing working on things this week so I'll pm some stuff more progressed in a few days

It would have been good to have a catch up. Just butt in next time ;).

I thought that I'd be back in 20 minutes so I didn't feel the need to! I probably won't be there next time as I am trying to move to Australia at the moment. Though I'm sure I'll be back in future years after that maybe...., if I can get my (now 2 year old) daughter into retro gaming!