IGNORED

Any good directions to add Composite Video to my Atari 400?

55five66six

Ah.. Didn't see the link. All I saw were forums.

Thanks!

The kjmann method of obtaining audio is simpler, just attach a wire to the pad indicated in the image and through a 1uF capactor to an RCA jack. The op-amp used in the Lttle Brother article is better for driving a speaker directly, but unneccessary if using TV or powered speakers.

Lots of times, the number of threads available here at AA (and what they contain) is absolutely overwhelming. You are in fact looking for a "needle in a haystack."

I certainly am not "bothered" if someone asks a question, even if *I* think the answer could be found with a bit of effort. Google searches frequently sort through the chaf and get to the heart of the matter.

We're here to be helpful, are we not?

-Larry

• Like 3

See, here's the thing.

Even if I do find a thread, it may only scratch the surface of what can be accomplished. For example, not long after posting, I got an e-mail from a user "MagicKnight" who creates his own really quality mods for the Atari 400. Most of the time, I wouldn't find things like this or wouldn't know of them unless I was on AtariAge.

This is why I ask, because I might not know.