IGNORED

Imagine you have a time machine (Intellivision view only....)

scalpel

Imagine you have a time machine and you can go back once between 1979 to 1983 (only !) and stay only 1 week !

Will you visit yourself and say something special to you (if you're born before lol) ?

Will you visit Mattel Intellivision division and say something ?

Anything else ??

Okay, its boring in France :P

But its easy what I would do: Buy tons of Congo Bongos, Worm Whompers, Fathoms and Tutankhams, to put them sealed away. Back in 2013 I would resell the stuff and become rich. Its sad that the time machine does not suppert the late 80s, this would raise my profit extremly ;)

Okay, its boring in France :P

But its easy what I would do: Buy tons of Congo Bongos, Worm Whompers, Fathoms and Tutankhams, to put them sealed away. Back in 2013 I would resell the stuff and become rich. Its sad that the time machine does not suppert the late 80s, this would raise my profit extremly ;)

lol. Not really, I'm working this morning and all day long ^^

Yes, you could buy a tons of Congo Bongo, Fathom, etc. but the market will have a quick reaction : Mattel will produce more Congo Bongo, etc. So, in 2013, it will be easy to find a Congo Bongo or a Fathom for $3 ^^

I would rectify my errors. These includude throwing away original boxes, passing on a multiplexer at $25 (because I wanted it to fall to $20), trading away spare rare games for less than their worth (I.e., Stadium Mud Buggies for a Videopac cart, WS MLB for a 2600 Sweedish cart, etc.), not selling my INTV boxes (not sure if it was William Moeller or Michael Hayes or Chad Schell who got Spiker at PhillyCon 2001), not underselling hardware spares, etc.

I would rectify my errors. These includude throwing away original boxes, passing on a multiplexer at $25 (because I wanted it to fall to $20), trading away spare rare games for less than their worth (I.e., Stadium Mud Buggies for a Videopac cart, WS MLB for a 2600 Sweedish cart, etc.), not selling my INTV boxes (not sure if it was William Moeller or Michael Hayes or Chad Schell who got Spiker at PhillyCon 2001), not underselling hardware spares, etc.

I could do the same : keep my games...