IGNORED

Hover Bovver being released after all! The 'half cut' edition

Rev

It's probably cheap, that's why. Canadians like inexpensive American food.

I prefer my Wendy's - Jr. BACON Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken Wrap.

It real cheap compared to Canada here in Yuma. A big Gulp from 7-11 is 79cents. When I was in Toronto it was almost $3. Mcdonalds has a dollar menu in the US , the dollar menu in Toronto started 2.50.

Yuma avg sunshine 340 days a year. Toronto it was overcast all the time. Freezing temp for yuma is 70F/21C its funny you can tell who the Candians are in Dec and Jan bc when the temp drops to 70, Canadians are out in shorts while Arizonan are wearing parkas. The Canadian take off by march so they never get to enjoy our july/Aug summer when wwe hit 122F/50C when you can fry and egg on the sidewalk.

• Like 2

It real cheap compared to Canada here in Yuma. A big Gulp from 7-11 is 79cents. When I was in Toronto it was almost $3. Mcdonalds has a dollar menu in the US , the dollar menu in Toronto started 2.50.

Yuma avg sunshine 340 days a year. Toronto it was overcast all the time. Freezing temp for yuma is 70F/21C its funny you can tell who the Candians are in Dec and Jan bc when the temp drops to 70, Canadians are out in shorts while Arizonan are wearing parkas. The Canadian take off by march so they never get to enjoy our july/Aug summer when wwe hit 122F/50C when you can fry and egg on the sidewalk.

Thats too hot.. anything over 80 and its uncomfortable to work.. try -40.. and driving to work thru 3 feet of snow and 8 foot drifts for 4 months of the year sometimes.. I hear in the states they have snow days? Where they dont drive when it snows? Right now its 2 below freezing. If it warms up to 45-50f the motorcycles will be out.

Why would we be down south when its 65-110 here in the summer.. kinda a waste of vacation.. 120 is lethal..

I suppose it's all relative. Saint Louis gets snow, but also 105° heat waves in the Summer....with high humidity. They call snow days a few times each year for the schools, mainly when it's a foot or more of snow or after an ice storm. The students still have to make those days up at the end of the year. Now a place like Texas would shut down if they got even an inch ;-) for two reasons. First, people who never have the opportunity to practice driving in snow are generally terrible at it and cause accidents. Second, places that anticipate snow typically keep an arsenal of salt trucks and plows to deal with/prepare for it. Texas likely doesn't have this, so if a big snow or ice storm hit, they would have no way to deal with it on a large scale and would likely wait it out....or slowly chip away at it. In St Louis, they pre-salt before snow then have most major roads cleared within 24 hours of snow; Side streets within a few days.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

• 2 weeks later...