IGNORED

Hover Bovver being released after all! The 'half cut' edition

Rev

I have to laugh at all of this, because when all is said and done, I will have a Hover Bovver box with overlays and the Half Cut cartridge and the other box and overlays to put Groovys cartridge in if he does complete it and release it.

It is a great collector situation I believe! nice variable situation for the variable collectors. :mad:

I've tried to read through and figure out everything that's going on. With all the information that we have publicly, there is still stuff we don't know. Both sides of the situation have said, or likely said things they'd probably regret later. I can't honestly side with one person or another, but the reactions from the community have really been sinking to a high school mentality. Whatever happened between Will and Bee, it should stay between them and (quite frankly) be none of our business to argue about. We're not them.

I've tried to read through and figure out everything that's going on. With all the information that we have publicly, there is still stuff we don't know. Both sides of the situation have said, or likely said things they'd probably regret later. I can't honestly side with one person or another, but the reactions from the community have really been sinking to a high school mentality. Whatever happened between Will and Bee, it should stay between them and (quite frankly) be none of our business to argue about. We're not them.

Very true. Which is why at least one party has to stop spitting fire. I had hoped William would have taken the hint about the press release and just removed one or two offending words. Now the bad mojo is in all threads related to this. It wouldn't have stopped the bad feelings but at least kept it more civil.

The real deal is that he has stated he wont change jack but he recognizes some of his moves are bad. He asked for some slack. In particular to take the product on its own merits. This is what we should be focusing on.

The real deal is that he has stated he wont change jack but he recognizes some of his moves are bad. He asked for some slack. In particular to take the product on its own merits. This is what we should be focusing on.

Que será, será, ¿no?

Whatever of Will and Bee will be.

• Like 1

Groovybee was getting paid for this. Therefore it was more on the "work" side rather than personal. At the risk of yet again second guessing someone's intentions I'd say the dueling versions idea is just a dream.

A dream within a dream? Who knows?

I do

As for "work" - as unappetising and just plain filthy I personally view paid-for "homebrew" contracting as, GB did actually put off real life work to complete this game - the money he was owed likely wasn't a fraction of what he'd normally earn in the same timeframe given the nature of his real life work, but it was his choice to take it on and and he did what he did. This is a perspective very few commenting and judging throughout this whole saga have really considered. I'd like to see the faces of some of the grumblecunts if they had a $4k hole in their wages a few months ago... might make them reconsider. Then again, armchair pundits clicking their [LIKE] buttons, they don't really need to think seriously or logically, they just have to pick a side and bring on the outrage :lol:

• Like 3

A dream within a dream? Who knows?

I do

As for "work" - as unappetising and just plain filthy I personally view paid-for "homebrew" contracting as, GB did actually put off real life work to complete this game - the money he was owed likely wasn't a fraction of what he'd normally earn in the same timeframe given the nature of his real life work, but it was his choice to take it on and and he did what he did. This is a perspective very few commenting and judging throughout this whole saga have really considered. I'd like to see the faces of some of the grumblecunts if they had a $4k hole in their wages a few months ago... might make them reconsider. Then again, armchair pundits clicking their [LIKE] buttons, they don't really need to think seriously or logically, they just have to pick a side and bring on the outrage :lol:

I stand corrected :)

I only go to Arby's when i feel like having explosive diarrhea and extreme stomach pain. Other than that, its great rancid horse meat topped off with Arby's sauce!

This pretty much describes what it's like for me at any fast food restaurant. Especially KFC! KFC is tempting fate when it comes to my innards!

This pretty much describes what it's like for me at any fast food restaurant. Especially KFC! KFC is tempting fate when it comes to my innards!

KFC is good when you consider Church's Chicken. A few here were shut down for a while bc they included a free side order of mouse.

I only go to Arby's when i feel like having explosive diarrhea and extreme stomach pain. Other than that, its great rancid horse meat topped off with Arby's sauce!

One has to wonder what kind of "meat" (or meat-product) they serve at Arbys. It's billed as "roast beef," but it's kind of a gelatinous substance. I only have suspicions and observations to go on. But it looks like someone took a hot dog (you know, "formulated meat") and made it big enough to slice, and put in some caramel coloring, and called it "roast beef." If you go to *any* grocery store deli in the country (world??) and order a pound of roast beef, you're still getting processed deli food, but I'll be damned if it doesn't at least LOOK more like what "roast beef" should. I'm not sure what's in that [obviously] gelatinous-filled stuff they pass off as "meat," but I'll bet the Alpo (brand of dog food) factory is familiar with it. :skull: :woozy:

• Like 2