IGNORED

Hover Bovver being released after all! The 'half cut' edition

Rev

I regret that people will have to put the game together piecemeal, but there are a lot of things I regret about this whole game, such as starting it. I am sorry if some people are upset at the tone of the campaign

You mean the the tone that makes you look like an unprofessional arse?

or the fact that I am selling empty boxes in a set for 40 dollars, but keep in mind that I am not too happy how this all went down. I am trying to recover 6000 dollars in printing and programming, AND finance a redevelopment of the game at the same time. Please try and cut me some slack, and decide if you want the game or not and base your buying decision on that, not on whether I am ticked off, and created an advertisement you don't like, or call the '2 working levels' substandard. Judge for yourself. The Half cut Edition is a good buy, for the Match 5 demo, the interesting voice samples and the clever menu.....NOT for the 'milestone' rom.

I see that you omitted the fact that you tried blackmail/extortion to get $4K of goods/services from a sour deal. Why should anybody cut a blackmailer some slack? If you've got the stones to be a blackmailer then you really do need to have the stones to see it through to the very end, take all the consequences good or bad and not make yourself out to be the victim of an elaborate scam when it doesn't go to plan.

• Like 2

When does this ever stop...?

Thank goodness I have Hover Bovver on the C64. I will never buy any Intellivision-Hover Bovver related products from any of the involved parties.

My god, I just can't believe what I have been reading here the past couple of weeks. It's just completely embarrasing. Has none of all the peoples invloved reached that level of maturity that makes them able to just put a lid on it and move on?

People please! I can't take you seriously anymore!

• Like 1

Its maybe too easy for some people to see it, but if you do not want this shit anymore just avoid Threads with "Hover" or "Bovver" in their name. Seriously, its also not really a sign of maturity to say "close this", "bacon", "will this never ends"?

This will end for sure, but it takes time and its pretty contraproductive to suppress discussions. Its right, this story harmed the Intellivision Community, but that fact is unchangable and its simply too late to avoid this loss of image. Please read carefully, I am not talking about the image of Groovy or William, I am really talking about the Image of the Intellivision Community, because thats the side I belong to ;)

The Box of Pandora was opened, we can close it again and again, but the chaos is still out in the world and so closing threads and supressing discussions wont change anything. Thats what I think about it.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 6

Its right, this story harmed the Intellivision Community, but that fact is unchangable and its simply too late to avoid this loss of image. Please read carefully, I am not talking about the image of Groovy or William, I am really talking about the Image of the Intellivision Community, because thats the side I belong to ;)

Unfortunately I have to totally agree with this.

Its maybe too easy for some people to see it, but if you do not want this shit anymore just avoid Threads with "Hover" or "Bovver" in their name. Seriously, its also not really a sign of maturity to say "close this", "bacon", "will this never ends"?

This will end for sure, but it takes time and its pretty contraproductive to suppress discussions. Its right, this story harmed the Intellivision Community, but that fact is unchangable and its simply too late to avoid this loss of image. Please read carefully, I am not talking about the image of Groovy or William, I am really talking about the Image of the Intellivision Community, because thats the side I belong to ;)

No one is "suppressing" anything. The thread remains open and posts keep coming. However, WHAT exactly is being posted that's new? How long do you want to rehash the same thing over and over? What good does THAT do?

I'm waiting for easier development tools and flash-able cart boards to come out. More developers developing and more publishing options means less chance for any one situation to effect a whole community. More choices are good!

It's coming! This decade will be a new Golden Age for the Intellivision. Soon enough the barriers will be lowered so that more programmers can join out growing community of Intellivision home-brewers. :)

• Like 5

I have never been mature and refuse to become so:

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!