IGNORED

I hate it when people do this.

PacManPlus

So I see that jerk still has those auctions up. And they haven't stepped up to answer for themselves here.

Al - I really think you need to get a couple copies of each game listed, so when someone searches for completed auctions they can hopefully figure out they can get these for far less.

Not only that, but they've even had offers on each. You can't tell what those offers are, but there's a better than average chance the offers were higher than what they sell for on AA. They have been declined. Absolutely pathetic seller. I have no respect for dealers that care nothing about the hobby but only about the pursuit of the almighty dollar.

It's really crappy as a seller anymore. Even if you do succesfully get paid and they are happy, eBay and Paypal take 13-14% of the sale (*and* shipping). They have no right to take a percentage of shipping costs.

I suspect that practice was started to stop the trend where people would offer it for dirt cheap, then charge 30-100 dollars or more (the actual price they wanted to sell it for) for "shipping".

Not to defend them, as I rather hate ebay myself, but all their restrictions were added over time to prevent abuse of the system or users. (Especially if the abuse was taking money away from them.)

Crazy enough, this actually sold. It doesn't say what best offer they accepted but it must have been more than they paid I would assume. Totally crazy people and money are.

If I had a CIB Princess Rescue damn right I would sell it for $500

I mean there is reselling and there is just common sense. If I have a game I paid $50 for and someone is willing to give me $500 then by all means take it :) I'm not a rich man and $450 profit is something I'm not going to turn down, lol

• Like 2