IGNORED

12 years later...

scalpel

Hey everybody !

Hey Members of the Intellivision Brotherhood !

I just finished my Intellivision collection. I have now the all 125 CIB Intellivision games.

Champagne ? ;)

Awesome! Congrats! Champagne would seem to make sense given where you live. :) Next time I come to France I'll need to check out your collection in person while you walk me through the great wines of your area. I'm more of an Italian/Australian/Californian wine fan. ;)

• Like 1

Awesome! Congrats! Champagne would seem to make sense given where you live. :) Next time I come to France I'll need to check out your collection in person while you walk me through the great wines of your area. I'm more of an Italian/Australian/Californian wine fan. ;)

Thanks Chris !

Some Australian and Italian wines are really good, I admit it. But, when you'll visit me, let me to offer you a "Chateauneuf du Pape" wine and for sure, you will include French Wines in your list :)

• Like 1

Thanks Chris !

Some Australian and Italian wines are really good, I admit it. But, when you'll visit me, let me to offer you a "Chateauneuf du Pape" wine and for sure, you will include French Wines in your list :)

Chateauneuf du Pape are very good. I personally like many wines from the Rhone region. :)

Félicitations !!!

Moi, ca fait environ 12 ans aussi que je collectionne intv. A chaque fois que j'ai de l'argent pour acheter spiker, il n'y en a pas a vendre et je prends l'argent pour mes autres hobbies.

Et toi, c'est quoi ton goal maintenant que tu as completé la série ?

`Merci Maxime! C'est une bonne question! Je réfléchis à tout cela. L'idée étant de créer du lien avec l'Intellivision et de la faire apprécier en France (ce qui n'est pas trop le cas encore). Sinon, mon objectif est aussi de compléter ma collection colecovision :)

Congratulations

Slowly I'm making my way up the ladder to get my collection as complete as I can. I'm currently about 64 cartridge only titles and 50 or so boxed. Can't say some have the best condition boxes, but most of them I can easily replace later. Also trying to track down the Sears variants.