IGNORED

Wanted: Old 386, 486, Pentium computer w/CD 3.5 5.25 Floppy drives

Technoguy

I'm in the market for a Wintel MS DOS/Win 3.1/Win 95 computer with a CD drive, 3.5 and possably 5.25 inch floppy drive. Processor preferably 200mhz or under for old DOS games. I would just buy one off of eBay, but all of the systems in the 'Piece of %#@*' department are all WAY overpriced for some reason and I'm on a tight buget. Respond here or eMail me at fkgriggs@gmail.com. Any offers are welcome.

Not sure I've got anything that slow left, closest I would have would be any old AMD K6-III+ 550 clocked at 600. Not sure if I was still running any DOS games on it when it was last up and running, most likely whatever version of Windows was out at that time. 98 maybe? Yeah that would make sense.

Not sure if this would work for you or not.

Edited by TMOSteel

I have an old 386 laptop, intel 386SL 20, 4mb ram, 256k VGA 3.5 inch floppy, color but mostly useless for games screen, choices of hard drive, no power supply but works with most older (<2005) HP bricks

really though its not much of a gamer, so unless you are running very early 90's stuff, it wont make you happy

free + shipping to the US

Not sure I've got anything that slow left, closest I would have would be any old AMD K6-III+ 550 clocked at 600. Not sure if I was still running any DOS games on it when it was last up and running, most likely whatever version of Windows was out at that time. 98 maybe? Yeah that would make sense.

Not sure if this would work for you or not.

Sorry, no. That one's a bit fast. :P