IGNORED

Sir Lancelot - Robin Hood Double Hender Xonox Box

scalpel

I just received today a package with Sir Lancelot - Robin Hood Double Hender Xonox complete in box.

I was always wondering why ColecovisionZone never published the scan of the CV box of this game. Maybe because it doesn't really exists ? Actually, mine is a VCS2600 box with a Colecovision label in the middle (in orange as you can see). Do you know a real CV box exists for this game ?

Thanks

post-32817-0-56574100-1384268329_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-32984500-1384268331_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-91908700-1384268332_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-42437400-1384268334_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Oh you know after thinking about it the one I have is blue cart. I always wondered what the difference between the blue and black cart was and it looks like they even got a different box.

Great now instead of 2 double enders left to finish my collection I have to get 5 to get this version of box and game. ;)

Wow I have never seen that, I have the artillary duel double ender and that one does not look like that.

The one I have is from canada, does it say somewhere on your box where yours is from?

this game was bought in France (that the owner told me today, he bought it there are 30 years ago).

Oh you know after thinking about it the one I have is blue cart. I always wondered what the difference between the blue and black cart was and it looks like they even got a different box.

Great now instead of 2 double enders left to finish my collection I have to get 5 to get this version of box and game. ;)

So, yours is a blue cart ? do you have a picture of your box ?

I tested the cart today (both face) and it works very well, I'm surprised by the music, nice one !

Sorry to know you need 5 double enders now ^^

What the heck is this...? :?

That is the European release style of the Xonox double-enders for the CV although I can't say for sure if this was the only variation sold in Europe. There haven't been many of these that have surfaced and when they do, it's normally just the black labeled cart and not the box. ColecoNut won one of the black labeled double-enders carts from a German auction IIRC.

The only person that I know off that owns all three Xonox double-enders in CIB form and I'm assuming the North American style is Tom D.

That is the European release style of the Xonox double-enders for the CV although I can't say for sure if this was the only variation sold in Europe. There haven't been many of these that have surfaced and when they do, it's normally just the black labeled cart and not the box. ColecoNut won one of the black labeled double-enders carts from a German auction IIRC.

The only person that I know off that owns all three Xonox double-enders in CIB form and I'm assuming the North American style is Tom D.

Ah, alright, thanks for the clarification. I could have sworn I once saw the proper CV version of the box for that game. :)